• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:35:37 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Attack....Attack some more!!

Started by Argy, August 22, 2010, 11:32:16 am

Argy

Hiya,

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I have been playing 1.3 and I was wondering how you can make a weapon have a percentage of attacking twice? (Like Arch has d)one with the crossbow)

Also is there a formula I can use that will allow an ability to attack twice with a percentage? Eg You can assign weapons to cast Bolt2 for example, I want to be able for that champion to attack again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers Argy
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

LastingDawn

Oh, heh. Yes, very simple. Its all in formula 2, and the status byte, is instead used for ability calling (goes all the way to FF which is Holy Bracelet), if I recall right). But if you want it to attack, attack, attack. You're going to want to have the skill you link to also Formula 2. Also, don't use this formula with guns, I've heard there's problems with it.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Shade

There was more then that LD. If use that formula for skill to get change to attack another time it has change of glitching very bizarre way. With weapons it's should work fine. Also LD the guns did the glitch with ability bullseye(what was 100% skill from 1.3) and it increased the damage every time you checked it's damage(so 999 damage hits with guns). Or so I remember.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Zozma

I always have that problem with using formula 2 as a "double" attack causing the consistant 999 damage... otherwise I was gonna create a skill called "Plural Slash" lol
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!