• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 01, 2024, 01:26:10 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Use this topic to confess your sins

Started by Dome, November 11, 2009, 02:36:28 pm

Dome

November 11, 2009, 02:36:28 pm Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 01:54:18 am by Dome
Use this topic to purge yourself from your sins
No one will judge you here (And, if someone does, a BLACK chocobo will rape his ass, IMMEDIATELY), so feel free to confess yourself

People that confessed themself

Philosov
Quote from: "philsov"I have not been to confession in more than 10 years.
I confess my lack of confession.
*runs off to say 4 Hail Mary's*
Dome
Quote from: "Dome"I've never confessed myself...
And I'm agnostic, not atheist like I always said...
Quote from: "Dome"I want to troll this guy
the random guy I want to troll
Samuraiblackbelt
Quote from: "Samuraiblackbelt"I raped Dome last night
Darthpaul
Quote from: "darthpaul"I white knighted MagiTek. Twice.
Quote from: "darthpaul"I would confess to this as well. I was baptized at the age of five. Then again at fifteen because I felt my religious beliefs had been tested. Two weeks later I professed atheism and soon after became an agnostic on the pretense that until the moment I die I will never know the truth.
Kokojo
Quote from: "Kokojo"I have only said ''Dome for spam mod'' while under alcool influence.
Sephirot24
Quote from: "Sephirot24"I never watched any Terminator movie, Karate Kid, Rocky, or Rambo. And I'm 20.
Kaijyuu
Quote from: "Kaijyuu"
Quote from: "Sephirot24"I never watched any Terminator movie, Karate Kid, Rocky, or Rambo. And I'm 20.
Same.
Well... I saw the latter half of a terminator movie.
Bastard Poetry
Quote from: "Bastard Poetry"I was baptized.
Listen, I'm not proud of it. I was an infant, and as such, I hadn't yet developed the teeth necessary to bite my way out of it. I know it sounds like an excuse, and it probably is.. but I can't just spew forth excuses for this sort of thing. I intend to make things right. There's this secular society in Europe that does "reverse baptisms," which I'd imagine is sort of like a pagan cleansing ritual, or at least totally bad ass like one, and I intend to do so when we move back to Ireland in a few years.
Quote from: "Bastard Poetry"on a /note, I've always felt like someone's been watching me when I masturbate. Fuck you guys, I'm getting cleansed. I hope they give me a cool little hat or something.
Zodiac
Quote from: "Zodiac"I was baptized.
Who the fuck cares? Some idiot threw water in my face and so what? I don't understand why people are making such a big deal out of this. It's not like the Jew's circumcision. Reverse baptism? Dude, it was FUCKING WATER!!
Death is the road to awe
Quote from: "death is the road to awe"I watched the Craft last night, then beat off furiously to Fairuza Balk twice this morning.
Hail Menon.
SilvasRuin
Quote from: "SilvasRuin"I haven't recommended Dome for a ban yet.
Zypher
Quote from: "Zypher"I haven't sponsored Dome for spam mod, but then again I don't think my words carry much weight.
Tithin
Quote from: "tithin"I stole ten dollars from megs purse
I stole ten dollars from mums purse
I've been making counterfeit ten dollar bills for years
Boomkick
Quote from: "boomkick"I shot a guy in back
I raped my own dog
I flew to the moon and cried wolf
I died, came back to life, and killed Megan Fox
I used Self-Destruct on the Self-Destructing Worker
I cut myself
I lied
Nocat
Quote from: "Nocat"Puked on Debras Desk.
. Like a boss.
PrOj3cT_cHaOs
Quote from: "PrOj3cT_cHaOs"i watched meatspin spin 1000 times
theultrawolf
Quote from: "theultrawolf"I stole like $1000 from some old lady...
I stole the brain from obama... and his plans for universal amnesty (still haven't seen it)
health care reform, blah blah blah
I stole ted kennedy's life...
i stole from a random wallet i found...only to realize it was mine...
basically i just steal
Aquilae
Quote from: "Aquilae"I troll the gamefaqs FFT board
goldenshinywire
Quote from: "goldenshinywire"I may be bisexual.

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

philsov

November 11, 2009, 02:48:04 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
I have not been to confession in more than 10 years.

I confess my lack of confession.

*runs off to say 4 Hail Mary's*
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Dome

November 11, 2009, 02:50:49 pm #2 Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 02:51:20 pm by Dome
I've never confessed myself...

Samuraiblackbelt

November 11, 2009, 02:50:57 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Samuraiblackbelt
I raped Dome last night
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Dome

November 11, 2009, 02:51:46 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dome
Quote from: "Samuraiblackbelt"I raped Dome last night
And I dont remember anything

DarthPaul

November 11, 2009, 02:54:43 pm #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
I white knighted MagiTek. Twice.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Archael

November 11, 2009, 03:05:19 pm #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael

you are an agnostic atheist?

(meaning you don't know that god(s) don't exist because you lack evidence to disprove those claims, and at the same time you also don't believe in god(s) claims)

saying you're agnostic alone isn't telling us anything (agnostic about what? peanut butter?)

philsov

November 11, 2009, 03:10:51 pm #7 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov

You sir are a very bad Italian.

Kokojo

November 11, 2009, 03:13:10 pm #8 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kokojo
I have only said ''Dome for spam mod'' while under alcool influence.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Dome

November 11, 2009, 03:18:33 pm #9 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dome
Quote from: "Voldemort"

you are an agnostic atheist?

(meaning you don't know that St. Ajora(s) don't exist because you lack evidence to disprove those claims, and at the same time you also don't believe in St. Ajora(s) claims)

saying you're agnostic alone isn't telling us anything (agnostic about what? peanut butter?)
I'm agnostic (IDK if god exist) not atheist
It's easy to understand...
Quote from: "philsov"You sir are a very bad Italian.
YOU JUDGED!
A BLACK CHOCOBO will rape your ass soon

Archael

November 11, 2009, 03:47:41 pm #10 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
yeah I know you don't know if god exists, I'm asking whether you believe in the claim or not (theist vs atheist), you can not know and still believe one or the other

knowledge =/= belief

Kaijyuu

November 11, 2009, 03:51:14 pm #11 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kaijyuu
Sins? Well, this one time, at band camp...
  • Modding version: PSX

philsov

November 11, 2009, 03:53:44 pm #12 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
If you don't know, you don't know.  You can't make a claim based on lack of evidence.    Agnostic N/A is a possibility.

Just let it rest.

Dome

November 11, 2009, 03:56:56 pm #13 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dome
Quote from: "Voldemort"yeah I know you don't know if St. Ajora exists, I'm asking whether you believe in the claim or not (theist vs atheist), you can not know and still believe one or the other

knowledge =/= belief
I will not talk unless in presence of my lawyer
Lol
Anyway, I dont know if god exist, but I dont think that a "Superior being" actually exist...I suppose that this statement throws me in the atheist movement...
Bah, it's hard to even understand what I'm talking about...

Archael

November 11, 2009, 04:13:20 pm #14 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "philsov"If you don't know, you don't know.  You can't make a claim based on lack of evidence.    Agnostic N/A is a possibility.

Just let it rest.

exactly

you don't know, and you state whether you believe or disbelieve the existing claim

no claims being made there

my mother is an agnostic theist, she doesn't claim to know anything, yet she still believes in the claim that a god exists (christian)

philsov

November 11, 2009, 04:20:35 pm #15 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
Quoteyou don't know [about the existence of $deity], and you state whether you believe or disbelieve the existing claim

You... don't quite get it.

1) You don't know about the existence of $deity
2) You don't know about the existing claims of $deity, or have no opinion on them whatsoever.

There is more than agnostic atheist and agnostic theist.  It's a false dichotomy.

Archael

November 11, 2009, 04:38:31 pm #16 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
oh I know there's more, I was just wondering what dome believed

Sephirot24

November 11, 2009, 08:26:03 pm #17 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Sephirot24
I never watched any Terminator movie, Karate Kid, Rocky, or Rambo. And I'm 20.

beawulfx

November 11, 2009, 09:25:50 pm #18 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by beawulfx
I'll take the Black Chocobo rape just to curse Sephirot for his confession... my god man, you call that living?!
My FFT 1.3030 videos can be found at; http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 18EFFEA0AD
My FFT: Mercenaries videos can be found at; http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 174F169EE5
My FFV Random Class Challenge videos can be found at; http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... C9F3BD69BF

Kaijyuu

November 11, 2009, 09:30:06 pm #19 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kaijyuu
Same.

Well... I saw the latter half of a terminator movie.
  • Modding version: PSX