• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Wolfran's Sprites: Testing some stuffs

Started by Wolfran, March 27, 2010, 12:23:14 pm

Kagebunji

Yesh mastah spriter, DK is soo awesome looking. Everyone will agre DK sucks.

Oooops, looks like you are banned!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

GeneralStrife

lol, well guess his opinion was automatically invalidated

Jon

Also, I think his Wolf Knight with the DK base looks really awesome, keep it up! I would use the sprite in a patch ;)
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Eternal

I'm going to delete the last few posts, since it's just back-and-forth bickering and totally off-topic. I daresay nobody will miss these posts. Any further arguing will lead to those posts being deleted as well. Continue the topic at hand, please, which would be Wolfran's sprite.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Wolfran

It's almost done just need to change the SP2 frames to a custom ones and it's finally complete. And almost forgot I have to do a new pallete :D
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Twinees

Good to see you back in action Wolfran :)
I love the droopy ears in the critical frames.
  • Modding version: PSX

mav

Pretty good stuff. It's really hard to see his eyes though. I definitely suggest fixing them. Hell, color them white and that should be a decent remedy.

GeneralStrife

the attack frames are still panther, this intentional?

Wolfran

Yep, because I'll change to a bite attack and for SP2 frames I was thinking instead that stupid kick attack replace it for frames of the wolf howling.

GeneralStrife

Lijj

Nice job so far Wolfran. I agree with Twinees on the ears in critical frames, nice touch.

Vanya

Very nice work so far. It's about time we had a decent wolf monster.
I always found it odd that FFT didn't have this staple monster type.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Wolfran

I think it looks good so far, the attack frames are a upper bite and a low one. Maybe tomorrow the howling frames will be done.

Cheetah

Looking good Wolfran. I'm really digging the skull.
Current Projects:

Wolfran

Guys, finally it's done but the SP2 frames Idk how to make it work, when I tried to changing the animation It just do some random attacks and stuff. If someone will make it work please PM me or post it. Anyway the version without SP2 will be posted. Enjoy.

Twinees

Ok, at the moment the black above his head on the attack frames is really odd looking.
The howling head looks odd, but i know how hard heads are. Suggestion for the howling animation: Bring the hind legs closer to his front leg it looks like he is sitting more.

Cheetah

Howling is looking really cool, but needs more work like Twin says, the rear view especially doesn't look like he is howling much. Just adding little touches of animation would do a lot of good here as well.
Current Projects:

Wolfran

Update!!!!!
Now the wolf really howl, thanks guys. But I need you tell me which version of the front howl is better, I can't choice because I like a lot the first version ,the head is so cute :mrgreen: ,but the V2 is more accurate with the angle of the head. Also just for fun I made a Raptor Gria from FFTA2, I'm working in the portrait but I need help with the palette the hair is pink and there isn't a sprite with such colour :|. I'll post it asap

mav

Go with V2, chief. Like you said, the angle's better. The angle on the back version needs a lot of work.

As for this new sprite, it's really flat. Are those wings custom? You might find a good pink on Zozma's Melodia sprite from the Custom Sprites download page.

Cheetah

Why not use both versions for the front howl so it has some animation to it. Rear view howl is just not pointed high enough up.
Current Projects: