• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:53:11 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

change stone to NOT to be counted as KO and still can be attked

Started by SilverRegret, July 14, 2013, 03:21:29 am

SilverRegret

hi, there.. as im still new to changing status effect, i want to ask something.
if i want to change status stone to not to be counted as KO and the stoned unit can still be attacked until their HPs turn to zero what else should i change?
i've unchecked counts as KO and ignore attack, but i dont understand the others option without description
and also if i change the status, if i attack the the stoned unit until its HP reaches zero (on stoned status) will it turn to death animation and died as other normal unit (counts as KO), or it will still be on stoned status (not counted as KO)?
thanks before.. and sorry if my question is too long..
regards..

Choto

Unless I'm mistaken, it is likely hardcoded in a similar way that Wall is in that you cannot target such a unit that is petrified. So it would take a bit of ASM investigation. However, I believe you should be able to make it not count as KO.. but that inspires the question of what happens when you only have a petrified unit left on the battlefield.

If my memory does not fail me, the ignore attacks flag is an AI designation that will make the AI ignore a unit afflicted with the status. If I am wrong, I'm sure an FFTP expert will chime in