• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:45:33 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

a question regarding Agrias birthday event

Started by SilverRegret, June 27, 2013, 06:09:44 pm

SilverRegret

anyone know or can help explaining to me what condition trigger agrias birthfay event? as far as i know, you will need to be in chp 4, agrias, mustadio, alicia & lavian on party and landed on a city on cancer1, mine has it all but it wont trigger the event, anything else i miss?
i do however using all item cwcheat including tynar rouge on my inventory, is this prevented the event for happening?
and if it do, if i edit my inventory back (removes the tynar rouge) with lion editor will it give me back access to the event? thanks bfore..

Argy

Do you also have 500000 gil? As i think that is a requiement as well. Long live the Tyner Rouge!!
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Jumza

You could always try removing it. Honestly so few people have gone into the PSP it's best to just take those shots in the dark then try waiting for an accurate answer.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

3lric

If you already have the item you likly hit the trigger that basicly says "if this item is recieved, this event will not play"

SilverRegret

i see, i guess i had to gave up that event..
thanks for the help Elric..

Feuholden

1 Cancer follows after 32 Gemini.
The easiest way to ensure that you land on a town on that date is to simply move back and forth between Gollund Coal City and Lesalia.

There are three towns that DO NOT work for this:
Eagrose Castle, Merchant City of Dorter, and Zeltennia Castle.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
I Play Every Mod

Donkeyton

FYI, having the rouge in your inventory does NOT prevent the event from triggering. Confirmed on several PSP playthroughs, in which I used an all-items cheat to obtain 99 of everything -- including 99 Tynar Rouges -- and the event still triggered.

AFAIK, there are no negative conditions against triggering -- only positive conditions that must be met. These are:

- 500,000 gil in inventory
- Agrias, Mustadio, Ladd, Alicia, Lavian in party (note: event still triggers if Ladd, Alicia, and/or Lavian are unavailable due to an errand)
- Land on a city on 1 Cancer (note the exceptions listed in the post above)

SilverRegret

hmm.. weird. im on chp4 after defeating elmdore,
got more than 500.00 gil on my pocket
i still got agrias, mustadio, rad, alicia & lavian on my troop
and i tried to land on several cities (lionel, zaland, sal gildhos, even gariland) on cancer1 but somehow it wont trigger.. >.<;
is it because i patch my iso with several tools or maybe because i edit it with lion editor?
let me try it with unpatched iso..
anyways thx for the info Donkeyton..