• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:03:28 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Pride's ASM - Charge gains unique status effects

Started by meatmallet, March 26, 2022, 04:09:22 pm

meatmallet

So, I applied this patch to my ISO. I added the effects I wanted from the inflict status tab. Yet, it doesn't work. It does nothing. Not statuses are added. Am I missing something here? Couldn't find another thread talking about this.

Modding PSX version.
  • Modding version: PSX

meatmallet

Pride

In your xml, did you assign the correct status inflictions to the charge attacks? This asm definitely works, I've used it a bunch in the modding projects I have going. If nothing else, you can post the xml you're using for it so I can look at it.
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Phemeto

OP didn't reply so I guess I'll hijack this. Hey pride! trying to use the charge w/ statuses, and i *FEEL* like I'm using it right, status 13 is poison, adding poison to charge, and when I try to apply it I get a battle.bin error. I'm just a dumb dumb so I have no idea how I'm to go about fixing that. leaving the statuses at 0 can patch just fine no error, but changing ANY of the values gives me problems.