• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance: Grim Grimoire (OLD!)

Started by Eternal, June 27, 2012, 06:05:47 pm

Zaen

"Oh, God!! The Hokuten!!" ~Guard, Sand Rat Cellar

Zaane

I remember either hunting down clan dip to destroy them for easy exp/ap or avoiding them since the battle was boring and tedious.

Now I'll be running for my life  :more:

Eternal

Abilities are now completely finished. Chances are good that I'll tweak them some more later, but for now, I'm happy with them. Expect a 1.0 release in the near future! :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Eternal

Behold the Myrmidon, one of two new jobs I'm making this week. Hint hint, the other is also from FFT. These rugged warriors use Spears, Shields, and Heavy Armor as well as some familiar skills to obliterate their enemies. Their skillset -is- called Decimation, afterall...

"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

bcrobert

If those skills work as desired then the Myrmidon is gonna be wicked cool. I might finally have a reason to use bangaa.
My FFTA hacking tools: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=9559.0

Believe it or not, I'm still working on this game.

Eternal

Behold the Samurai, the second of two new jobs for Bangaa, this one replaces the Defender. Samurai are masters of sword and spell, using Iaido to release a magical attack around themselves. They can use Heavy Armor to augment their Defense, or use Robes to augment their magickal might. They have high EVD, so they can charge into the front lines of battle and kick ass. Unfortunately, they're rather slow, and they only have 3 Move.

Eternal

And now for the reveal of the final custom job that'll be appearing in FFTA: GG. The Bard! Unique to Moogles, Bards are a support base class, capable of replenishing HP and MP, buffing the party, and inflicting debilitating debuffs on enemies. Though they lack offensive might (except against Undead), the Bard is capable of turning the tide of battle with a single well-placed Song.

Eternal

It has come to my attention that some people don't like Marche. Shocking. So I've decided to replace the Doned Faction with evil doppelgangers of your party members- Marche included. Have fun beating up Marche, Ritz, Shara, Ezel, and Montblanc... but don't expect them to go down quietly.

Jumza

Damn, I love every character except Marche, maybe I'll just kill him then run from the encounter :P .
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

bcrobert

My FFTA hacking tools: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=9559.0

Believe it or not, I'm still working on this game.

Eternal

Sunday: Funday!!

Jumza

• Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.