• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:42:44 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Read this, and you will smile. Guaranteed.

Started by Eternal248, March 28, 2012, 02:58:03 pm

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Zaen

I was expecting Pinkie Pie. Then again, you are racist against things with hooves, so...
"Oh, God!! The Hokuten!!" ~Guard, Sand Rat Cellar

Durbs

• Modding version: PSX

EmmaNigma

Quote from: Zaen on March 28, 2012, 07:15:45 pm
I was expecting Pinkie Pie. Then again, you are racist against things with hooves, so...

Isn't pinkie pie a slang term for a vagina? Vaginas don't have hooves. Nor do they have teeth. That's all just urban legends.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Kaijyuu

Just so you know what he's talking about (don't blame me, in other words):

Guaranteed to produce one of two reactions:

1) A smile.
2) Uncontrollable retching.
  • Modding version: PSX

EmmaNigma

Quote from: Kaijyuu on March 29, 2012, 01:18:46 am
Just so you know what he's talking about (don't blame me, in other words):

Guaranteed to produce one of two reactions:

1) A smile.
2) Uncontrollable retching.

or 3) Pure, uninhibited rage. How can adults watch that?
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

GeneralStrife

I don't think I could have watched this at 5 @_@

Zaen

Wow. A show about ponies causing rage? You might want to get that checked...
"Oh, God!! The Hokuten!!" ~Guard, Sand Rat Cellar

The Damned

(Yeah, I can't say that I really understand the current My Little craze either. It seemed alright, but only...alright. But this thread isn't about that.)

Hunh. I have to admit that, as much as I was expecting not to laugh that the link in the original post considering what shitty day I was having yesterday, especially with the horrible grammar in the game, the typos actually made laugh a bit. So thanks for that.

It's rather too reliant on rape-related humor, though. Additionally, as with kalas and when he posted to the Chrono Crossplay-through on there, now I feel compelled to read through all of it...even though this particular game seems to have already worn through its charm by Chapter 12.

As such, this means it ultimately is a bust for me. And as such, I must ask that you be damned eternally, Eternal.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"