• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:25:18 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

GAMESHARK Codes for Modded ISOs

Started by alonerfeumuno, December 27, 2022, 01:16:16 pm

alonerfeumuno

It is possible to block the gameshark acess via Patcher ?
I'm doing a hard mode and anytime soon I'll will release it but i want peopel to enjoy those features.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: alonerfeumuno

3lric

Quote from: alonerfeumuno on December 27, 2022, 01:16:16 pmIt is possible to block the gameshark acess via Patcher ?
I'm doing a hard mode and anytime soon I'll will release it but i want peopel to enjoy those features.

Worry about making the mod first. There are about 500 difficulty mods already, so I really do not think you need to worry about more than maybe 1 person using gameshark, if at all.

Most people play mods to experience something different and new. Not use a gameshark to just beat a game theyve already beaten 100 times...

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful