• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

The Balbanes Sprite Topic (Sprite Completed)

Started by Bloodthirster0, August 26, 2009, 09:05:15 pm

jimmyjw88

Well, that's actually is because Smash's Cavalier's death pose is kneel and this sprite is using that as the base. Since its Smash's work, they are not easy to change. That's why that is the death pose.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Jon

Ah, I see! Smash did an extraordinary job on Sain and Kent from Fire Emblem, a game which  also is a favorite of mine. The generic Cavalier is also quite nice. I like how it is a whole sprite sheet. Did someone make a Lyndis? She is the coolest character from the whole FE series, in my opinion :D
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Jon

Aww, that is too bad...Lyndis, Sain and Kent are the first 3 heroes you encounter in FE, so it would be cool to see Lyn and her 2 knights ;)

Bloodthirster0

here a version with the portrait spot and if you plan to make the death poses,keep in mind that I planned a regular death pose for him
Need something useful to write here

Jon

Ahhh thank ye kindly. Looks good :)

VampragonLord

i always pictured Balbanes as a cross between Zalbag and Ramza
/end2cents
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Knox

Why not use Mustadio's head for the wounded poses and recolor or reform it to match the rest?
If you haven't thought of it already, it seems like they are fairly similar.
  • Modding version: PSX
~Auranhiem

Kagebunji

Yeah, Mustadio's head look almost identical to Balbanes. But head isn't a problem, biggest problem is with arms. legs and armor.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Bloodthirster0

The time for the greatest annoucement in a sprite topic.

Balbanes is completed and ready to kick some asses.

thanks to everyone who read,posted and suggested

special thanks to: Asmo for helping me on the beggining,Seushiro for helping me to complete the spritesheet and Smash with the death poses

btw,Mike can now fullfil his dream of adding a cape to this sprite
Need something useful to write here

mav

Great job. Make sure to submit it, if you haven't already.

Cheetah

Most excellent. The death poses look excellent too.
Current Projects:

Kagebunji

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

jimmyjw88

Jon