• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:27:51 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Sprites

Started by Xifanie, May 27, 2008, 04:54:29 pm

Atma

Ronin (Disgaea)
Ronin
%100
Atma
Type1
My name is Atma... I am pure energy... and as ancient as the cosmos.

Lijj

Slight Improvements on: Shadow (updated palette), Canoneer (added 5 palettes), Generic Male Samurai (desaturated 2nd palette), Beatrix ( fixed walking frames), Generic Female Thief (fixed overlapping frames). Tiny edit on Generic Female Knight also (1px was bothering me on portrait)

I also somewhat culled the herd. I killed Ramza Cape and Young Noble Ramza ( too many Ramzas), Killed Shrine-Knights Algus and Beowulf (too many Shriners). I killed
the recent HK Celia and Lede too (because they weren't simple fixes; had a bunch of errors) Also a few more were culled at the request of others including Zodiac, Kagebunji and Eternal. If anyone finds any errors in any sprite or has any requests or questions PM me.

No more Ramzas or Shrine Knights will make it to the main page. They can still be submitted here for the sake of sharing but wont be displayed unless they are very unique or something sensational.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Titan (Summon)
Titan.spr
100%
Sprite:Kagebunji, Square-Enix
Portrait: Kagebunji
MON
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kagebunji

Werewolf
Werewolf.spr
100%
Sprite: Kagebunji, Nippon Ichi Software
Portrait: Twinees
Palettes: Kagebunji
MON

Lijj

Added Werewolf and Titan.

Kagebunji

Tonberry (Final Fantasy)
Tonberry.spr
100%
Sprite: Kagebunji, Square-Enix
Portrait: ????
MON

Edit: I leanred that SPR file itself is not enough for the sprite to display properly. Just import the SPR file, and after that Import SP2 file, the tab is to the left. I also attached separate SP2 for Werewolf and Titan. Every sprite uses different SP2 obviously. Add these SP2 to the monsters too Lijj, without them, it won't fully work.

Check werewolf and Titan,  add those new credits.

Kagebunji

UPDATE

I update the Werewolf. His jumping frames were too big.

Kagebunji

Female Cadet
CadetFemale.spr
100%
Kagebunji
Type 2

Lijj

Updated Titan and Werewolf. Added Tonberry and Female Cadet

Amici

Dante (Devil May Cry)
Dante.spr
100%
Sprite: Amici
Portrait: Lijj
Type 2

Izirudo

Crusader
Crusader.spr
100%
Sprite: Izirudo
Portrait: Liji
Type 1

Celdia

UPDATE

I added more palettes to the Aeris (complete) sprite to make her usable as a generic unit.

Aeris(FFT)
AerisFFT.spr
100%
Unknown
Type2
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Zozma

I noticed that the Old beatrix portrait is displaying again It had been updated using the one with the well-made japanese portrait. I see that some walking frames were fixed on it or something? but can you go back to this page and put this portrait back on as it looks much better. I made the sprite afterall

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=405&start=200
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Lijj

Yes, Sorry about that Zozma. I must have mixed that up...I fixed 3 little frames for 5 bucks for Izirudo lol. I'll re-Add the newer port and update it.

Lijj

Wait. Not Izirudo... It was Itoikenza, my bad.
Ok so I replaced the portrait with the right version for Beatrix and replaced Aeris FFT with the Paletted version.

Zozma

by the way Ive said this many times but the fft aeris dead frames look like shes been flattened by a steam roller. or whatever.

adding these might help... she still needs a lot of work IMO as well as all of the attempts at an ff7 version...
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Cheetah

Wow Zozma, that looks really great. What do I need to do to get you more involved in spriting again haha?
Current Projects:

Lijj

Ok I added them in and edited a lot of other frames. The sprite's not flawless but at least now the arms aren't so crazy and the body doesn't morph.
Please do get back into it Zozma. that Beatrix is especially nice

Kagebunji

Lamia (Final Fantasy)
Lamia.spr
100%
Sprite: Kagebunji, Square-Enix
Portrait: Mav, Twinees
MON

Again, SP2 file is a mst to make it work alright.

Kagebunji

Lijj, perhaps you should update Smash's Cavalier with these frames? It would be very nice