• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

CCP 2nd - Beta Version Available for download!

Started by Celdia, December 25, 2012, 07:08:20 am

Quadrephlex

June 13, 2022, 01:52:56 pm #140 Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 10:26:39 am by Quadrephlex
I tried patching the game and the ppf program seemed to work. However, when I start the game, it crashes when it reaches Orbonne, after the FMV cutscene. Just wondering if the problem is on my end or if the patch is broken somehow.

EDIT : It was an emulator problem, I used psxfin and it seems to be working fine.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

MysticWhoa

Is it possible to put this game onto a PSP or Vita with CFW (like Adrenaline)? I patched the original PSX version and then created an eboot with Psx2PSP. When I tried to play the game, I crashed at the same spot as Quadrephlex, right after the FMV. Didn't know if I did a step incorrectly, or if it just wasn't possible.
I just like playing on handheld systems more than my computer or laptop is all.

Nyzer

Most likely not. Celdia used a ton of bleeding edge ASM hacks, IIRC, and some of them crash even on most PSX emulators.

MysticWhoa

Kinda lame, but I get it. Would have been nice to be able to play it on my vita.

Abashi76

There are a lot of black pixels, like in the middle of the female red mage's casting hands for example. Many sprites need to be fixed.
  • Modding version: WotL
  • Discord username: Abashi76

Girleilton

Hi Celdia, how are you?
I'm passionate about FFT and I'm trying to experience it with its MOD. I was interested in knowing what would be the skills to be learned from the Blue Mage. Could you let me know, please? <3
  • Modding version: PSX

Celdia

Quote from: Girleilton on November 17, 2022, 10:10:36 pmHi Celdia, how are you?
I'm passionate about FFT and I'm trying to experience it with its MOD. I was interested in knowing what would be the skills to be learned from the Blue Mage. Could you let me know, please? <3

You just missed it by a hair. Check over in this thread instead: https://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=11576.msg218927#msg218927
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Zotis

December 22, 2022, 02:50:29 pm #147 Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 03:16:51 pm by Zotis
Edit: I'll post in the bug reporting thread.

Edit: Edit: Okay that thread's locked, so I made a new thread.

Zelgius

Hello, idk if it is my fault or something but when I patch the game whit the mod it doesn't load when I play the first scene, can I get some help? I really wanna play this mod, thanks  :)
the Sun
  • Discord username: Zelgius

Murse_Jon

Just started playing this mod and really loving it so far. All the work that went into the item/equip changes are great! It is so cool having innates on some items but none are overpowered, so far anyway (only just passed Rat Cellar). Looking forward to poaching changes, if there are any! The one ASM hack that I will be missing very much, very soon, is the one to have more units (benching/unbenching) because the monsters seem like they might be fun to play with too so the extra room would be nice. It doesn't look like the monsters lay eggs either, is that intentional? Anyway, really really like it, very much appreciate all the hard work.

Celdia

Quote from: Murse_Jon on July 31, 2023, 05:04:26 pmJust started playing this mod and really loving it so far. All the work that went into the item/equip changes are great! It is so cool having innates on some items but none are overpowered, so far anyway (only just passed Rat Cellar). Looking forward to poaching changes, if there are any! The one ASM hack that I will be missing very much, very soon, is the one to have more units (benching/unbenching) because the monsters seem like they might be fun to play with too so the extra room would be nice. It doesn't look like the monsters lay eggs either, is that intentional? Anyway, really really like it, very much appreciate all the hard work.

Yeah, no monster breeding is intentional, but the hit% on Demagogue's train Beast skill is pretty high, so it's more about finding and recruiting them than breeding them. Bench hack is a nice QoL option but these older mods just predate some of those better innovations. :D Glad you're enjoying it, and the OP innate item gear comes later.

budgieflame99

good evening want to play this mod but it frezzes at that start well at orborne

Celdia

Quote from: budgieflame99 on August 29, 2023, 07:50:47 pmgood evening want to play this mod but it frezzes at that start well at orborne

Don't use the emulator you're using. It only works on a very limited number of old emulators.

pSXfin 1.13(?) I think is the one that will run it most compatibly.
Old ePSXe builds can work but are a pain to set up.

zink

Which psx emulator for android (apk) can I play this mod?

zink

I want to play on my cell phone but it just freezes. I use the "duckstation" emulator

Azelle

Quote from: zink on October 21, 2023, 11:07:12 amI want to play on my cell phone but it just freezes. I use the "duckstation" emulator

I have heard that both versions of Celdia's Complete Patch don't work in newer emulators. You might have more luck with some older ones.

Heroic_Teddy

November 02, 2023, 04:37:17 am #156 Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 03:27:17 am by Heroic_Teddy Reason: I couldn't figure out how to delete message and answered my own question.
Absolutely new here, just found this site and this hack, and it's fabulous! I'm excited to try out all the classes!