• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

What are the hidden Job abilities for certain classes?

Started by Sevenforce, May 03, 2022, 08:03:17 am

Sevenforce

So I know Ramza learns ultima as a hidden ability for the squire class but and Zodiark for the summoner class but that does monk and the other class learn as a hidden ability? Please help
  • Modding version: PSX

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

KiraHokuten

Quote from: Xifanie on May 03, 2022, 04:12:04 pmYou'll learn once you beat the game

I would like to ask, I noticed there are 3 slots to learn for Ramza's squire abilities; 2 of which I know, Ultima and the summon skill but what is the 3rd one?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Quote from: KiraHokuten on July 13, 2022, 04:02:13 amI would like to ask, I noticed there are 3 slots to learn for Ramza's squire abilities; 2 of which I know, Ultima and the summon skill but what is the 3rd one?

She literally said you will learn when you beat the game...

Ramza108

Quote from: Elric on July 13, 2022, 09:17:07 amShe literally said you will learn when you beat the game...

Yea. Elric thanks for all the work you guys have done.  I beat the game but I am having trouble finding out where the cp-bought skills are supposed to show up in ability selection in the formation menu screen.  The assassin skill tree is unavailable for normal use.  Do shadow stitch and stop bracelet show up under something else? 

Ramza108

Quote from: Ramza108 on October 19, 2022, 09:39:29 amYea. Elric thanks for all the work you guys have done.  I beat the game but I am having trouble finding out where the cp-bought skills are supposed to show up in ability selection in the formation menu screen.  The assassin skill tree is unavailable for normal use.  Do shadow stitch and stop bracelet show up under something else? 

... Well?  Do you guys know?  Can somebody throw me a bone here? lol. Am I missing something? 

3lric

Quote from: Ramza108 on October 31, 2022, 12:05:15 am... Well?  Do you guys know?  Can somebody throw me a bone here? lol. Am I missing something? 

No. The 2nd post here literally says youll find out when you beat the game. If youve done so and still dont know then you need to check the end of the game again..

Im having trouble believing you beat the game if you don't know the answer tbh. There is only so many jobs in the menu to check. Just use process of elimination.

Ramza108

Quote from: Elric on October 31, 2022, 01:09:38 amNo. The 2nd post here literally says youll find out when you beat the game.

Lol.  Look man, I love the hack and appreciate the hard work that went into it but that's not very helpful jsyk. If the game had answered my question, I wouldn't have asked here.

Quote from: Elric on October 31, 2022, 01:09:38 amThere is only so many jobs in the menu to check. Just use process of elimination.

This is assuming that I haven't already done this several times.  It may be supposed to work and show up somewhere ordinarily but that's what I'm trying to ask you.   

I have already stated that the ability purchases didn't show up at all anywhere that I've looked.  They still aren't there.     

Quote from: Elric on October 31, 2022, 01:09:38 amIm having trouble believing you beat the game if you don't know the answer tbh.

I've beaten it several times now, actually.  Besides how can I expect to know the answer when you are unable or unwilling to answer it as the creator? 

Xifanie

Thief: Shadow Stitch
Monk: Stop Bracelet
Summoner: Teleport 2
Time Mage: Non-Charge
Ramza: Ultima/Ultima (v2)/All-Ultima

I might've gotten Summoner/Time Mage mixed up

If that's not working and you can re-purchase abilities that you've already purchased, then there's a problem with either your ISO or emulator
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

3lric

Quote from: Ramza108 on November 04, 2022, 06:56:11 amLol.  Look man, I love the hack and appreciate the hard work that went into it but that's not very helpful jsyk. If the game had answered my question, I wouldn't have asked here.

This is assuming that I haven't already done this several times.  It may be supposed to work and show up somewhere ordinarily but that's what I'm trying to ask you.   

I have already stated that the ability purchases didn't show up at all anywhere that I've looked.  They still aren't there.     

I've beaten it several times now, actually.  Besides how can I expect to know the answer when you are unable or unwilling to answer it as the creator? 

The issue is that you literally havent even taken time to explore if you dont know the answer. No one else needed this said, and its been kept OFF the forums for a reason...

They are 100% there. You arent looking in the right jobs, or you didnt purchase them for the same units you are checked for them on.

It is literally never the creators job to provide this info. That is why strategy guides are made by 3rd parties. To expect that from something that is more of a game extention than a mod, is not something i can understand.

nitwit

Quote from: Ramza108 on November 04, 2022, 06:56:11 amLol.  Look man, I love the hack and appreciate the hard work that went into it but that's not very helpful jsyk. If the game had answered my question, I wouldn't have asked here.

Ultimately it's the creator's privilege to do what they like with their creation.🤷