• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 03:31:48 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

a quick question, is it possible to return spell quote on WOTL?

Started by SilverRegret, June 09, 2013, 11:41:02 am

SilverRegret

kinda miss the old spell quote randomly said on original FFT, any way to return it on EU/US WOTL?
i heard the japanese WOTL still got it, i wonder why they removed it on EU/US version..

cowcow96

I dont know if you mean this but when you open your ISO with FFTPatcher you can edit all abilities and there you can check a box called "Quote" and I think this is what you are searching.

Eternal

Unfortunately, WotL has no spell quotes at all, so you're kinda out of luck.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

SilverRegret

i've tried editing those.. but still no avail.. i guess just like Eternal said.. WOTL has no spell quote on the fftpack.bin.
shame though.. kinda miss "life is short.. burry Steady Sword !!" from the original FFT..