• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 07:15:26 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

DVI Cast

Started by DarthPaul, October 21, 2009, 05:39:22 pm

DarthPaul

October 21, 2009, 05:39:22 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Comic 1-Mind Blown

A bit of explanation here. VGA Cast started as a turn of the year idea that three friends had while really sleepy. We bumbled about for a few months releasing episodes that where not very good. Wee took off for the summer and made video VGA Casts and audio ones for a while perfecting our style and never posting them for the public. A new age has come in VGA Cast when we realized the reason for our name the VGA cable was no longer being used primarily by computer makes. This has lead to episode one of DVI Cast(Digital anime and Videogame Informal Cast). This episode is much better recorded we shrunk the time by about half an hour by goofing off less. Though goofing off is still a mainstay in our style. Go watch episode 1 now.
VGACast.mypodcast.com

Now to explain the comic. Since we started I felt we needed more of a wat of getting the news about us out and around than just a weekly podcast. That lead to the creation of this comic. I wanted to do it in a style similar to Penny-Arcade, hence the blog attachment. I have been working on and scanning comic for months now, with about 200 or so so that I can post one daily or at least every other day to keep the entertainment going. I was waiting for a comic idea like this to start us on though. I thought it would be a good start so here we are now. Hope you enjoy any questions or comments are appreciated. EDIT: It should also be known that the one on the left is Koizumi and the one on the right is Okazaki (me).

Also I don't care if you like anime or not, that is not the entire point of these comic and some people enjoy it. Opinions are like butts everyone has one, but some are not nice to flash around.

Have a good day.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

DarthPaul

October 25, 2009, 08:13:25 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
#2 Uuhteegee.

Let's me get some explaining behind this character done. He is absolutely silent, his hooded sweatshirt does the talking. Also as you can tell he looks like a giant Jawa. I settled on this final design because I could make jokes about it forever and I was watching an episode of Family Guy which had Death in it.

Should have filmed a DVI tonight but Korso was not available which means he does not get a spot in the comic yet. Bwahahahahaha.

Have a good night guys.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die