• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:54:56 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Issues after patching, controller input is not being accepted

Started by Idward, September 12, 2022, 01:18:28 pm

Idward

I am having an issue with trying to run the game. I have downloaded a fresh copy of FFT TLW 2.03 and pff-o-matic3. When I run the game through duckstation it will not accept my controller inputs. I am able to get this the game to work by first starting with the original disk and then swapping to the patched disk. Has anyone else run into this issue?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

3lric

Quote from: Idward on September 12, 2022, 01:18:28 pmI am having an issue with trying to run the game. I have downloaded a fresh copy of FFT TLW 2.03 and pff-o-matic3. When I run the game through duckstation it will not accept my controller inputs. I am able to get this the game to work by first starting with the original disk and then swapping to the patched disk. Has anyone else run into this issue?

This has nothing to do with TLW. Its a duckstation issue. Which is why the initial bug report was removed, its nothing that has anything to do with TLW
  • Modding version: PSX

Nyzer

Specifically, if you missed what Akashachi said, there's a setting to automatically switch to analog inputs or something that needs to be disabled. Hopefully that narrows it down, but if not, hopefully he can reply soon enough.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Idward

Quote from: Nyzer on September 12, 2022, 10:16:39 pmSpecifically, if you missed what Akashachi said, there's a setting to automatically switch to analog inputs or something that needs to be disabled. Hopefully that narrows it down, but if not, hopefully he can reply soon enough.

That I did miss, and that was exactly the issue. Thanks!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL