• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:39:04 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

How can I change Unit number of CLOUD?

Started by KiraHokuten, July 18, 2022, 11:01:26 pm

KiraHokuten

in TLW Cloud's unit number is 19 which i cant seem to apply any cheat code as this unit strong codes does not exist, any ideas?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Nyzer

First, you posted a question about TLW... in a WotL board. The order of the words matters.

I'm assuming you do in fact mean the PSX mod The Lion War, so I moved it to the proper section for that.

Second, to actually answer the question, I'm assuming you mean Cloud's roster number; that he's the 19th unit out of 20 in your party. Might want to be more clear with that, since Cloud will be recruited into the first empty slot, so phrasing it as though Cloud's roster number is 19 in TLW, as opposed to just in your save file, only makes things confusing.

Anyway, I don't know how your cheat codes are supposed to work (you also shouldn't just assume we know what you're talking about with no references), but you might be able to adjust where the code is pointing using the World Stats (you can see what each individual unit's address is). I would have assumed that whoever provided those codes would have also provided codes that would work with the guest slots (#17-20), but apparently not.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Quote from: KiraHokuten on July 18, 2022, 11:01:26 pmin TLW Cloud's unit number is 19 which i cant seem to apply any cheat code as this unit strong codes does not exist, any ideas?

Clouds number didn't change in TLW at all.
  • Modding version: PSX