• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 07:34:21 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

1.2 patch

Started by ramza^^, October 14, 2010, 09:37:11 am

ramza^^

hello everyone im a new member here and go easy lol i dont know what u have done in past its an awesome page congratz and i want to play final fantasy tactics 1.2 and im not finding the patch  :D hope someone can help me  :wink:

ramza^^

i love fft too^^ its the best game ever and i like the fft war of gods 1.2 patch and i want to play it its really funn can someone help me?:D

ramza^^

ramza^^

lol......i see your channel nice channel :(((( anyway thx for try to help me :DDD

ramza^^

i need to find the patch and download it..........................if someone can help me......it will be awesome......

philsov

Quotei cant make it like that person says there

Didn't even try, did you?
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Shade

yeah ths guy doesn't care about anything and he doesn't semm to use brains. So to help you these are what you need to fix.

1. You do know that double and triple posting is againts the rules in almost every forum, it's here too.
2. Read the forum rules.
3. Try yourself
4. Fyi 1.3 is updated version 1.2(lots of fixes and stuff)
5. Why did you post this at FFT remix? Do you know that this is a place to post about patch named FFT remix?(btw this topic has changed it place since it was posted so fyi it was on remix forums, so now it's at right place)
6. YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT SINCE IT DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE(at FFH). This should be pretty obivius if read the topic that Hax showed you fully, then you would unsterstand that nobody uses or plays it anymore at here.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

ramza^^

philsov sorry i know u are right and sorry to everyone didnt  read the forum rule sorry to everyone :( im a new member and better i check all the things here ......and ok shade i will try the v1.3 and......sorry hope u can understand me ....