• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:16:05 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Shishi and the hatefull ISO

Started by Kokojo, June 04, 2013, 07:40:35 pm

Kokojo

So yeah... after remaking CoP, I lost my original, good ISO that ran perfectly with everything. However, now I tried to open my ISO with shishi... and shishi does not want to.

I am not sure what to do, since CoP is 549,392ko and needs to be. :gay:

What could I possibly try to make it understand I love it and also, that I need to put new sprites in?
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Xifanie

Gosh that sounds problematic... what error do you get?

I'd recommend trying different versions of shishi, might be a backward compatibility issue?
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kokojo

I am getting no error at all... that's what strange. I can't open my ISO. Shishi can still open other isos, even while trying to read mine first.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Nephlymio

Mmmmm... lol ... have you used those dead spritessheets?

heureummmm... some of the sprites are used for dead characters only

OR

You haven't set the right type 1/2 to the sprite so you get messy things like this.

Proceed : go into shishi, check if the sprite you are using is type 1 in both the rectangle box on the right, or type 2. than go on animation and check the walking (animation 6-7-8) If the arms don't fit the body, change to the other type and then just go on another sprite and come back and check animation again...

If fix, this should fix your thing.

3lric

You didn't even read what he wrote. He cannot open his iso in shishi...

Also, I believe this problem has already been solved.

Kokojo already knows how to use Shishi. Thats wasn't the issue here at all, nor was the issue you
addressed even mentioned
  • Modding version: PSX

Feuholden

I Have Trouble Same... Here Pics. (PSP Iso FFT WOTL)

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
I Play Every Mod