• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFAT Information PAGE(READ ONLY)

Started by Mando, May 19, 2011, 01:18:39 am

Mando

May 19, 2011, 01:18:39 am Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 01:44:29 am by Mando
 :mrgreen: WELCOME EVERYONE!  :mrgreen:

This is my FFAT information page which I will use to update things as I progress without having to alter this page itself.

The method I will present information is through google docs. Any comment regarding these updates and progress please direct to my other post here.

First and foremost there is the progress log which I will try and update quite often from now until patch demo release day which should be before June 6th.

Next is a Spread Sheet which has the generic classes and soon specials as well. Regarding moves, I already know the "OPness" of some moves, don't remind me I already have planned for it. I also know that 2 moves are not learnable via monster but will be learnable from crystal via special Azure enemy. Also there will be ARH for all damage skills(excluding magic) requiring one of the weapons usable by that job.

Last is my job requirement chart there is obvious color coordination and the scroll information applies to the "level" of the class i.e. "Secondary".

Here are the links to these documents. If you cannot access any of these for whatever reason PM me and I will allow access, ASAP.

1. Progress Log
2. Job Spreadsheet
3. Job Requirements

Thank you everyone for you input and support.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!