• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Brazillian mod - FFT Beholder of Darkness.

Started by oBugadao, March 04, 2021, 01:47:10 pm

oBugadao

Hello. I'm Brazilian and I'm using the Google translator to write English right now.

This is my Blog: https://fftbeholder.blogspot.com

I created an FFT mod with the following changes:

Jobs:

# Rafa - the skills only attack a house. Damage reduced by half.

# Ramza - Dark Knight - Abilities do damage to the user. Split punch is now the skill of the Dark Knight. Learns Lifebreak (Deals damage equal to lost HP).

Skill damage:

Night Sword: 7 * atack. Dark Cause (Chapter 1)

Dark Sword: 11 * Atack. (Chapter 2)

Split Punch: 17 * Atack. Causes Death Sentence (Chapter 4)

NOTE: I am currently testing whether Ramza would not have become too strong, especially in chapter 1.

# Holy Knight - lose the Split Punch and win Wish. Abilities will cost MP.

Note: I removed the Split punch due to the animation combining more with the Dark knight.

# Ramza - He is now a Dark Knight. Learn no more Ultima

Cap 1: Learn Night Sword and Wish

Cap 2: Learn Dark Sword.

Cap 4: Learn Splint Punch.

In the beginning I was going to put Dark Holy as a skill in chapter 4 next to Split Punch, but I realized that I would do better to put it on Sorceress.

# Orlandu - It will be Divine Knight. His abilities will cost a load (time to cast).

# Delita - Learn Stasis Sword and Wish.

Tip - Give him a blanket, as Holy knight's skills cost MP in this Mod.

# Meliadoul - It will be a Sorceress that causes spells without charge. Learn Ultima, Melt, Tornado, Quake and Dark Holy.

I was going to put Starry Heaven in it (Olan's appealing ability), but no ... That would be too much appeal.

# Malak - Your skills are now elemental enchantments. He equips bow. Double damage due to loss of combos.

The formula continues. He continues to do more damage depending on Faith's difference. I accept suggestions about the cost of MP or load, in case you need a balance, that is, I will still test it properly.

# Ninja - Learn only Shurikens and Balls. You don't throw weapons anymore.

Did you throw weapons at enemies? I never.

# Samurai - It already comes with Two hands as an innate skill.

Skills no longer break katanas.

Bizen Boat deals (40 + MA)% MP damage to the enemy.

I put two hands on him because Katana takes very little.

Now I can use that Masamune that I stole from Elmdor without fear, Phew!

# Geomancer - You have now become a Barbarian. Learns the Scream skill.

Scream - Now causes Berserk and rod on the user. Berserk no longer cancels reactions.

Elemental ... it was cool, but now you can put a character with a berserk and rod and it will hit everyone.

# Lancer - Learn only one Jump skill. Range of 4 houses and 8 vertical.

Why buy all those skills of the Lancer to jump higher? I thought it better that way.

# Monk - Lose healing abilities: Chakra, Stigma magic and revive. Ability Martial arts will no longer exist. To compensate, we will increase the damage of the skills.

Fist is to hit! Not to mention that Monje did too many things.

# Knight - Learn Monk's healing skills and gain access to Wish (cause regen).

Wish - Causes regen in Caster. Ability to sign the Knights as well as the Holy Knight

Well ... Did you use Breaks? No? But heal? and relive? You know that Knight in Final Fantasy kind of has that footprint, right? Paladin and tals ...

# Archer - Gain access to Engineer skills - Leg aim and Arm aim. It loses charge abilities, leaving only Charge + 3 and + 5.

That means Mustadio is even more useless ... I owe this one. You can't win them all ...

# Thief - To be more viable in combat, you can equip two daggers (Innate Two swords); JP cost of Steal's abilities has also been decreased.

Everyone complains that the worst job is Thief and blah blah blah ... But two daggers help now. Whoever caught ninja at the beginning of the game saw what two daggers do.

The fact that Thief has Secret Hunt also gives the feeling that he at least does something in combat. How would he hunt being the role he was?

The mod download is at the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Q_cNT8sT9OzNVzb-oSSyOX9OhPOhAQRU.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

nitwit

https://www.deepl.com
Este site de tradução acima é melhor do que o site de tradução do Google.

Alguns conselhos:
* Tente usar apenas uma quebra de linha entre as sentenças, em vez de 2 ou mais.
* Use as etiquetas do spoiler (use o botão de cotação em meu post para vê-las em sua resposta) para organizar listas e tornar seu post mais fácil de ler.

https://www.deepl.com
This translation website above is better than the Google translation website.

Some advice:
* Try to only use one line break between sentences, instead of 2 or more.
* Use the spoiler tags (use the quote button on my post to see them in your reply) to organize lists and make your post easier to read.