• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:19:50 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

The Lion War Resources Released!!

Started by 3lric, December 03, 2019, 06:08:06 am

3lric

The resources for The Lion War, have finally come along far enough to become public. I know several people have been waiting to use TLW as a base patch to build upon, and now they can do exactly that!
Download the resources for The Lion War HERE

In addition to that, The Lion War 1.04 has released today as well, which fixes nearly every still existing bug that I know about.
Check out The Lion War v1.04 HERE

And lastly, since some bugs existed in a couple events in EasyVent 2.0, I released a Unofficial update to EasyVent. EasyVent 2.1 fixes a few events with incorrect commands that would cause the game to freeze. In addition to that, I've added the TEST.EVT from TLW, as well as added it's events to the event directory that was made for TLW before EVSP 2.0 was released.
Upgrade to the Unofficial EasyVent Super Perfect 2.1 HERE
  • Modding version: PSX

3lric

Version 1.05 of The Lion War, is now live! Download HERE and patch to a new clean image and then you should be fine to load your hardsaves (not savestates) to see what was fixed, visit the bug reports thread HERE

The Reources has been updated as well and can be found HERE.
  • Modding version: PSX