• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Ever been murdered by your own AI teammates?

Started by PLob218, May 02, 2010, 07:03:26 pm

PLob218

It's been a little while since I've played FFT, but now that I found this site I'm getting back into it. I finished Call of Power the other day and now I'm working on an all-Monks SCC in FF Tactics Complete. Well dammit, I just about ragequit after losing Zeirchele Falls because Agrias murdered Ramza! She used Stasis Sword on one of the knights while Ramza was standing next to him, and I wasn't able to revive him because of the height differences of the surrounding tiles. I remember the AI being bad, but never so bad that they'd kill the main character of the game just to hit a generic enemy! Has this ever happened to you?

formerdeathcorps

This happens especially when the AI can kill an enemy unit or when you are about to win (as in the enemy only has one unit left).
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

PLob218

I guess it wouldn't be as bad in that case. She killed me on her first turn and didn't even kill the guy she targeted  :roll:  I had to race to finish the entire battle in 3 turns, and fell 1 hit short of killing the last guy when Ramza crystallized... Oh well, c'est la vie.

LastingDawn

If I recall right Tietra in FFT: Remix was the greatest offender of this. Dorter was more watching out for her magic than the enemies in some cases.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Zozma

lol, she raped everything good or bad. That made me decide to make all offensive magic target only the enemy side. this actually has improved things for both sides
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!