• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Something I made

Started by Pickle Girl Fanboy, September 29, 2011, 01:43:19 pm

Lijj

I'm down to see a Denise Richards page.
  • Modding version: PSX

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Post some pics of her here on ffh, I don't quite remember if she was that hot or talented.

Lijj

Here she is in 'Starship Troopers' as a Captain. She isn't as hot as I thought in a lot of her pictures, it looks like most the pics belong in Maxim or something, but she looked great in that film.

Lijj

Kaijyuu

Why people hover around specific celebrities, I'll never understand.

There are much better looking people out there on the internets, they just haven't starred in any movies. Where's their *booru?

Lijj

I think it has to do with fear of 'the real thing' and the ability to fantasize easier over an image rather than a person with real emotions and aberrations. I don't really have anything for celebrities myself and see prettier or more interesting people on the street daily... Well maybe not daily.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Quote from: Kaijyuu on September 29, 2011, 11:37:43 pmWhy people hover around specific celebrities, I'll never understand.

It's a matter of context.  I never see, say, my hot neighbor display her acting abilitiles in hundreds of different ways, so I never really see her in more than a few different points of view.  But with a film and theater actress, like Brittany Murphy, I can see how much she can change her face and body to morph into entirely different people, just with a google search or a visit to a movie store.  That's what I'm drawn to.  Sensitivity, and a sort of flexible and unknowable personality.

RedWorld

Dood. Did you just make a search engine for pictures?

OMFG I WANT ONE.

NO, A MILLION.

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

Lijj

Quote from: Pickle Girl Fanboy on September 30, 2011, 10:49:50 am
It's a matter of context.  I never see, say, my hot neighbor display her acting abilitiles in hundreds of different ways, so I never really see her in more than a few different points of view.  But with a film and theater actress, like Brittany Murphy, I can see how much she can change her face and body to morph into entirely different people, just with a google search or a visit to a movie store.  That's what I'm drawn to.  Sensitivity, and a sort of flexible and unknowable personality.

That is very well put PGF. I agree, chameleons of sorts always intrigue.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

October 01, 2011, 03:10:19 pm #10 Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 03:14:46 pm by Pickle Girl Fanboy
Quote from: RedWorld on September 30, 2011, 11:34:43 am
Dood. Did you just make a search engine for pictures?

OMFG I WANT ONE.

NO, A MILLION.

Google "booru.org".  You can make one yourself, just follow the directions.

Quote from: Lijj on September 30, 2011, 10:51:14 pm
That is very well put PGF. I agree, chameleons of sorts always intrigue.

Thanks.  But the chameleonic nature of such people is, for most of their fans, just a way of loving someone because they reflect yourself back at you.  While I admit that is part of the attraction for me (maybe it's impossible not to be attracted to it), I'm drawn to what those abilities imply about the person.  But I don't want to love someone just because they throw my self-love back at me; I also want to know the person behind the mask.