• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:39:26 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

ALL THE CHOCOBOS

Started by Jon, January 15, 2012, 04:13:26 pm

Jon

Wow, so many! Didn't know you guys loved chocobos so much too!

@Mando: I like your last post the best obviously, I think you got the blue one the way I was aiming to do it! Good job! I don't like the white one on the last post you made but the second one on the second to last post you made, those colors look much better imho. The green and pink ones look awesome too!

@Lijj: I seriously like all of them, some remind me of the "unknown, unnamed" chocobos you see in the chocobo races in 7. Only one problem is that the black chocobos portrait isn't dark enough, it looks kinda like dark gray...

@Everyone: Gonna rename this thread like Raven said! And I still like (just my opinion) my black the best, all the others from Lijj and Mando beat my other ones though...excellent work everyone! :mrgreen: Let's keep making more monsters! (at least recoloring)

Edit: I think we need more chocobos, yes more more more! Even if its just 1 recolor, post it people! Maybe a rainbow colored chocobo or other new ideas, anything! Post away! :D
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

GeneralStrife

are chocobos the new ponies? these are good recolors, but uh I think we got it covered now!

Jon

Quote from: GeneralStrife on January 26, 2012, 09:47:24 am
are chocobos the new ponies? these are good recolors, but uh I think we got it covered now!

IT IS NEVER COVERED!! MAKE MOAR CHOCOBOS!!

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Someone needs to make a chocobo battle chicken coloring book.  Seriously.

RAINBOW RAINBOW RAINBOW

We need a hot pink chocobo, as well as some neon green and yellow ones.  Perhaps a themed chocobo party is in order.  Maybe a red, white, and blue one, or whatever you nation's (and/or favorite soccer club's) flag colors are.

Kaijyuu

We need chocobos turned into ponies.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Quote from: Kaijyuu on January 26, 2012, 12:15:09 pm

Keep this shit away from FFT please. I do not approve this -.-
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

MiKeMiTchi

Ponies, please!
Or better yet, turn them into Chocokins.
Or an armored chocobo...
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

3lric

Jon

Quote from: MiKeMiTchi on January 26, 2012, 12:54:09 pm
Ponies, please!
Or an armored chocobo...

WHAT IS THIS?!!!

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Lijj

Awesome Mando, I like the denim colored chocobo and the consolidated palette choices. Anyone using these along with Wiz's palette dropping tutorial in the 6 pack can make them in any order they please with ease.

Armored chocobos would be awesome.. and probably not that hard to do since they work frame by frame in Shishis.

Twinees

No. I will not allow this.

Vanya

Quote from: MiKeMiTchi on January 26, 2012, 12:54:09 pm
Ponies, please!
Or an armored chocobo...

A couple of years ago I was working on an armored chocobo for cut scenes since I didn't like them not matching the FMVs. SO I think that would be a great thing for someone to do ... especially since mine are gone.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Vanya on January 27, 2012, 04:51:45 am
A couple of years ago I was working on an armored chocobo for cut scenes since I didn't like them not matching the FMVs. SO I think that would be a great thing for someone to do ... especially since mine are gone.

Don't even have the concept or something? I know there's an armored chocobo portrait on my HDD somewhere..

Jon

January 27, 2012, 08:57:16 am #74 Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 09:48:56 am by Jon
Is this red one any good?

Edit: How do you make those preview shots Mando? Like you have just like me a few palettes per sprite, but you can show all of them in one pic, how???

Joseph Strife

The colors a bit strange for me, i think lijj's red one is the best so far. Try something more "alive", like a flaming red or something near.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Mando

Well, lijj's version has some orange red parts in it as well that makes a huge difference

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Jon

How do you (Lijj and Mando I mean) make those previews? Like on page 3, in your first post, the second picture Mando, like that I mean...?

Jon

Yeah, Mando has an excellent red on his last post one page back. I think if its okay I'll borrow his colors and give them the same color feet but darker...next post! :mrgreen: