• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:16:35 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

The K Suto's Sprites

Started by Kuraudo Sutoraifu, June 03, 2013, 10:55:06 pm

Kagebunji

Reeeeaaaaally old concept. And the weights were kicked out cause it looked like shit on such a small sprite. Simplified is easier to look at.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

Got bored/complacent with the new Lucavi idea, so I decided to work on a Pokemon Trainer sprite.

3lric

• Modding version: PSX

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

I'm getting it done.  I wonder if the actual pokemon sprites should be done as human sprite to allow for more animations like sing and such.

Pride

Quote from: Kuraudo Sutoraifu on July 24, 2013, 11:01:46 pm

Got bored/complacent with the new Lucavi idea, so I decided to work on a Pokemon Trainer sprite.

Oh... my

:more:
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

Here's my progress at this point.

If anyone wants to take a hack at the portrait, I based it on this guy: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100414183328/pokemon/images/4/47/Pokemon_trainer.png without the white semicircle on the front of the hat.

Kagebunji

Ah, Trainer Red, most badass Pokemon trainer IMO, heh. Looking good!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

September 07, 2013, 10:00:15 pm #27 Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 12:48:03 am by Elric
Whoa, how did I miss the updates, it's looking amazing so far!

RedWorld

Woah!! That is so amazing so far!! OwO

Though I can't help to notice that in your spritesheet, the second sprite has something strange on it. In game, it will look weird. D: I suggest getting rid of it when you're done, ok? :3

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes