• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:45:51 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

So who wants to

Started by GeneralStrife, September 17, 2011, 10:57:25 pm

GeneralStrife

September 17, 2011, 10:57:25 pm Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 11:59:35 pm by GeneralStrife
teach me how to make shit like this with photoshop cs5.1
I don't mean sit down with me and babysit me, maybe give me some pointers. I'm fucking stumped. I just got it and its complicated as hell, moreso than what im used to using

GeneralStrife

Someone made that for a character of mine. I think they did it with photoshop. I am willing to learn. Or just pointers. Or a starting glance.

Kaijyuu

Photoshop does 3d models now?

Also lawl lens flare.
  • Modding version: PSX

MysticKnightFF5

I think that's called a sun.

EmmaNigma

September 19, 2011, 11:21:16 pm #4 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 11:22:13 pm by SilentB
I believe that will need a Poser program to make. I haven't seen it done in Photoshop before. You need Poser to do brilliant work like this:Click here because the image is rather long, but trust me, worth it.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.