• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:01:10 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

DESPERATION

Started by Taichii, January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 am

st4rw4k3r

Mother is not in the Inn yet, I will post her being in there on my next turn

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Dokurider

So who has to go now? I'm itching to make my post.

Taichii

hohohoho XD
go ahead and post guys :D

"Desperation"

Mirthean Ascael

where are you anyways o.o
-
oh yes; a recap would be nice; and where the people are. xD

Click for Character Sheet

Dokurider

At what point did you stop reading?

Mirthean Ascael

well most parts of the fight i did not get much :))
so most of what happening in dorter would be nice xD since ill try and pop out there for some reason XD

Taichii

February 13, 2012, 01:04:03 pm #327 Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 01:21:08 pm by Taichii
:D map recap of dorter...
Luna and boss lijj please also do yours :D

and also.. the pink one (mother) is not at the inn yet :)) LOL the inn is right below where anita is standing :)

"Desperation"

Dokurider

What has happened in Dorter? *plays appropriate recap music here*

Mother and Cipher were staying at a inn when Clayton arrived with Taichii's unconscious body. Clayton had managed to ditch Anita by hitching a ride with a guard in his chocobo pulled cart. Clayton was on his way to claim Taichii's bounty when the guard, paid off by the Pals at the Tavern, dumped Clayton and Taichii in the middle of the street to be ambushed by the Black Platypus, an organization out to execute Clayton.

Clayton is allegedly the last of his family that the Black Platypus had ordered wiped out. They had previously believed that Clayton was dead, but had discovered recently he was alive and had him set up. As they readied to execute Clayton, Mother and Cipher interrupted them. Anita also joined along for the rescue.

The ambush consisted of 8 assassins from Black Platypus and 4 thieves from the Pals at the Tavern. We refer to them by the number I assigned them.
Quote1 - Leader
2 - Big Guy
3 - One with Steal
4 - One with Item
5 - One with Jump and Heat Knife/Oil combo
6 - Dog Master with dogs on the sides
7 - One with Talk
8 - One with Basic Skill

As for the battle itself stands:
One thief is stunned on the ground, one had his blood sucked, one is running away, and the last one is dead.

(1), (5), and (7) are about to confront Taichii in the alley.

(4) is Afraid and is just standing there cowering.

(2) and (8) are going to fight with

Cipher who is in a now dissipating cloud of smoke. He has knocked out (6) and killed one of his dogs and is being attacked by another right now

Clayton and Mother are...somewhere.

Anita was last seen behind (4)

There is gas blocking the south and east exits and on one of the roofs.

That should be all you need to know.

Taichii

February 13, 2012, 01:27:43 pm #329 Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 01:37:38 pm by Taichii
Quote from: Dokurider on February 13, 2012, 01:23:10 pm
Black Platypus, an organization out to execute Clayton.

:))

"Desperation"

Dokurider

February 13, 2012, 01:30:36 pm #330 Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 04:23:51 pm by Dokurider
QuoteThe man had to take that last part in for a moment. The Black...Platypus? The man fell to the ground in hysterics. "You've got to be kidding me, right?" As the man continued to suck in air to laugh some more, the ninja's foot forcefully found it's way to the man's neck; any harder would have popped the man's head off. "The sounds of one's laughter makes an excellent cover for the whistling of a knife. Another one of our policies is that everyone gets to laugh at us. Once. You've just used up your chance." He let go of the man's throat, leaving him gasping in pain. "When we corner Ivalice in the drug trade, no one will find anything funny about the Black Platypus."

2000th post ftw

Taichii

Quote from: Dokurider on February 13, 2012, 01:30:36 pm
The man had to take that last part in for a moment. The Black...Platypus? The man fell to the ground in hysterics. "You've got to be kidding me, right?" As the man continued to suck in air to laugh some more, the ninja's foot forcefully found it's way to the man's neck; any harder would have popped the man's head off. "The sounds of one's laughter makes an excellent cover for the whistling of a knife. Another one of our policies is that everyone gets to laugh at us. Once. You've just used up your chance." He let go of the man's throat, leaving him gasping in pain. "When we corner Ivalice in the drug trade, no one will find anything funny about the Black Platypus."

"Desperation"

Dokurider

Funny.

With Ryqo posting, I think it's time to have it out in the ally.

Taichii

go ahead and post :D
i'll post tom.. goodnyt guys. and thanks dokurider, for doing the recap :)

"Desperation"

DarkShade

I guess I can do another narration of whats going on. plus I'm going to be busy soon working on my mod.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Taichii

February 14, 2012, 01:12:19 am #335 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 02:08:49 am by Taichii
hoho go ahead dark shade and we hope you'll still have time for us :D

"Desperation"

Mirthean Ascael

hmm if i would be coming from the south; id encounter the poison cloud then ; before i get to the inn. x.x

timecheck : early morning right?
area : somewhere near the slums area

as for the inn; are there people inside? i mean, others.

st4rw4k3r

February 14, 2012, 02:58:46 am #337 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 03:04:27 am by st4rw4k3r
there are others in the Inn.
As for us fighting, it is 3 I would say.
Area: slums

edit:
btw nice first post

DarkShade

February 14, 2012, 03:06:16 am #338 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 03:28:03 am by DarkShade
   Last time on FFT Desperation, A forest fire was created by Tacihii's ancestor who is controlling the Phoenix. Taichii is then lifted into the air by his Phoenix. Fighting his ancestor Taichii is help by the wolf from his sword in his conscious and is soon dropped outside of Dorter. The others Clayton, Anita, and L, begins to flees from the fire of. Anita Teleports while Clayton gets hit by the explosion of a meteor knocking him towards Dorter, while L runs. L soon is knock out and remembers a tragic memory of his sister dieing. L soon wakes up and sees the forest fire and continues to run. He then soon exits the forest and finds John, a merchant who he help get the the falls. Mean while in Dorter Clayton was going to drop off Taichii until his is attacked by the Black Platypus. Soon rain pour down during the fight and everyone in the area starts experiencing it. He is then unconscious on the gorund. Soon McCloud heard some noise out side the inn and runs to help. Anita then begins helping too, while Mother takes Clayton into the inn. Taichii soon gains strength by drinking blood of his victim. The continue to fight. It was Taichii, McCloud, and Anita versus The Black Platypus. While this happens L fell asleep and learns more about him. Soon a new person emerges, Mirthean Ascael. He is a merchant just like John but with a twist, he has skills of a Mystic instead of Mediator (Orator) Skills. Will L remember his past in his sleep? Will Taichii, Anita, and McCloud survive in the fight against the Black Platypus? Will Clayton be healed? Who is this Mirthean Ascael? Find out in the next FFT Desperation posts or something.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Taichii

Quote from: DarkShade on February 14, 2012, 03:06:16 am
   Last time on FFT Desperation, A forest fire was created by Tacihii's ancestor who is controlling the Phoenix. Taichii is then lifted into the air by his Phoenix. Fighting his ancestor Taichii is help by the wolf from his sword in his conscious and is soon dropped outside of Dorter. The others Clayton, Anita, and L, begins to flees from the fire of. Anita Teleports while Clayton gets hit by the explosion of a meteor knocking him towards Dorter, while L runs. L soon is knock out and remembers a tragic memory of his sister dieing. L soon wakes up and sees the forest fire and continues to run. He then soon exits the forest and finds John, a merchant who he help get the the falls. Mean while in Dorter Clayton was going to drop off Taichii until his is attacked by the Black Platypus. Soon rain pour down during the fight and everyone in the area starts experiencing it. He is the killed. Soon McCloud heard some noise out side the inn and runs to help. Anita then begins helping too, while Mother takes Clayton into the inn. Taichii soon gains strength by drinking blood of his victim. The continue to fight. It was Taichii, McCloud, and Anita versus The Black Platypus. While this happens L fell asleep and learns more about him. Soon a new person emerges, Mirthean Ascael. He is a merchant just like John but with a twist, he has skills of a Mystic instead of Mediator (Orator) Skills. Will L remember his past in his sleep? Will Taichii, Anita, and McCloud survive in the fight against the Black Platypus? Will Clayton be revived? Who is this Mirthean Ascael? Find out in the next FFT Desperation posts or something.

Clayton wasn't killed bro :D mother just hid him in the tavern.. i think.. or made him invisible atm..

"Desperation"