• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:59:48 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

DESPERATION

Started by Taichii, January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 am

Dokurider

8 is just throwing a bomb behind st4r to block off the exits, then he's going to block off the others.

7 is throwing a bomb at Anita, then she is going to throw another one down the alley.

Thieves do not currently worry about you or Clayton, but they are being cautious. They really don't know what to do exactly, so they are just...standing there basically.

1 is actually going to revive 3.

300th post of the topic.

Mirthean Ascael

finally got online; kinda got lost again; xD haha. anyways ill try joining in once things settle down; as a trader; id rather not get myself in a random skirmish in the town :P

Click for Character Sheet

Taichii

naks gumaganun  XD
i mean.. we'll wait for you ascael :))
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Mirthean Ascael

ill try and read the stuff; that; or give me a pretty recap xP
i tend to get lost in all the walls of texts :))

Click for Character Sheet

Dokurider

Well, where were you when you went offline?

I'm not really doing anything right now, so I could give a recap. (I am the one responsible for 90% of the wall of texts anyways)

DarkShade

Well i'm back after some technical difficulties. I will give two character information sheets soon. One is an update of Micheal L. and the other is John.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Taichii

hey guys.. i will be celebrating me and my girlfriend's anniv tomorow so i won't be able to post XD
ii'll keep in touch the day after XD
keep on rp-ing guys XD rock and roll \m/(--,)\m/

"Desperation"

DarkShade

here is an update on my character sheet and Johns sheet.

Name: Micheal L.

Nickname: L

Origin: Unknown

Physical Attributes: L is 6'2 and is somewhat in shape (he isn't buff). His hair color is brown. His eye color is blue and has a scar going down his right eye. He wears light colored leather garments and wears a cape that covers his lower face.

Personality: Micheal has learned more about himself. He discovered he was born curious and helpful. He is willingly want to help anyone cause of his tragic life.

Weapon: Roiyaru ( His katana has a black handle with inscriptions down the blade. The blade is said to have been forged by his father strength and soul.) As of the day he woke up out in the fields he had this sword with him by his side. It has a evil secret lingering with it.
Skills:
Custom Samurai Set
-------------------------
Spells
-----
Jet/Tar Kreuz
Jet/Tar Blitz

Roiyaru Draw out
------
Aevus
Imperium
Chaos
Creare
Veritus
(I'll go deep into detail later.)

Info:L has be traveling around ever since he woke up in the fields. The only thing he has remember so far is that his Last name starts with L. He also has some magic skills which is believe to come from his sword, Roiyaru. He is unable to draw it out still. He has discover almost ¼ of his memory and still pursuing the rest of his memories while helping others.

Name: John

Nickname: None

Origin: Clockwork City of Goug

Physical Attributes: John is 5'11 wearing only leather trading vest and pants. His hair is brown colored and is smooth.

Personality: John is persuasive and intelligent fellow. He can discover a lot about a person by just examining them for a short time due to learning from an Expert Mediator during his travels in Ivalice.

Weapon: Modified Crossbow

Skills:Chemist Skillset and Mediator Skillset
Item
------
Potion
Hi-Potion
Ether
Antidote
Eye Drops
Phoenix Down

Talk
------
Invitation - very low chance to work
Persuade
Negotiate
Mimic Daravon
Monster Talk

Info: John was born in Clockwork City of Goug and began his life as a merchant at the age of 16. He then branched out to other cities at age of 22 and learn talking skills from a mediator who exchange his knowledge for items. He later on meats a man called by the name of L. He payed him in exchange for protection to get to the falls. He then meets L again while heading towards Dorter Trade City. He now helps L.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Taichii

hhoho nice character sheet darkshade :D
well i will post later when i wake up. its 8:40 am here and its time to sleep LOL the sun is rising .. vampires needs to rest XD

"Desperation"

st4rw4k3r

Ryqoshay

Quote from: st4rw4k3r on February 11, 2012, 08:10:53 pm
But all that was heard was the screaming of what sounded to be kid.

I don't recall Anita screaming... Coughing and complaining, yes, but not screaming.
Despite some of her prior antics, she isn't always screaming.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Dokurider

Quote from: Ryqoshay on February 11, 2012, 11:28:13 pm
I don't recall Anita screaming... Coughing and complaining, yes, but not screaming.
Despite some of her prior antics, she isn't always screaming.

Referring to Taichii's yelling into the thief's ear as he was being taken away.

Ryqoshay

My apologies, I had all but forgotten Taichii's post. Were it not for my notes for my next post, I most likely would have... and I would have blamed the mad cow...
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Taichii

the post about mother, can you post her coordinations on the map too st4rw4lk3r? XD
im a lil bit confused xD
mother anatched me from the thieves, put me inside the inn... is that correct? O_O
if that is, then dokurider, why did the thieves overcross you? O_O did they run for their lives or am i still with them? LOL sorry just confused.

"Desperation"

st4rw4k3r

Sorry.
You are with the thieves, and Clayton is with me.

Taichii

okay okay got it XD
i misread the part of "that was not being captured" lol XD

"Desperation"

Dokurider

yeah, should I have erased myself from the map, because idk where I am right now.

st4rw4k3r

Taichii

is this correcct? :D

"Desperation"