• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:58:29 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

DESPERATION

Started by Taichii, January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 am

Ryqoshay

January 19, 2012, 04:35:10 am #60 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 04:53:47 am by Ryqoshay
Actually, as far as my eyes are concerned, the color you used on the map for my token looks like a shade of purple... but that very well could be my monitor or my eyes, who knows. As for my avatar, I found that somewhere, years back, and thought it was too adorable to pass up. Of course the fact that my character, Ryqoshay, shares a given name with the character in that gif, well, it just clicked. Though in all honesty, you could use lime green for my token, and while I would probably whine about it, it would all in in jest in the end.
I do have a question or two concerning the map, however. First, and foremost, is there a legend or key we can follow to discern what the different colors are? I believe I can safely assume the blue is water and the green is trees/grass/plants/etc. I also believe the darkened areas are the burn zone and the grey is the road. However, the yellow confuses me a bit. Secondly, I see a lake, but not a creek. Did I miss it? I can adjust my post if need be to have Anita bathe in a lake.
This may be nitpicking, but it's how my mind works and I make no apologies.

Addendum: Is that PvP I see right there on the first page of the adventure?
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Taichii

a lake is more better :D
and a more common place to bathe LOL (well at least in my country XD)
wait what?
oh i forgot you bathe in the lake O_O
i am just finishing my post and wew.. i sipped from the lake. LOL
okay XD
time to finish it XD

about the yellow/brown.. they are mini-hills :D the darkbrown part is mud. :D
in the next map update i will post a legend XD
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Taichii

a thing about pvps...
you can post your attacks on a character and wait for them to respond.. vise versa :)

wrong form
Quotetaichii swinged his scythe and beheads formerdeathcorps... he then took his blade and stabs him at the lower abdomen, piercing his strong armor".

correct form..
Quoteas taichii swings his scythe towards formerdeathcorps head.. he grasps his blade and aims to stab formerdeathcorps' lower abdomen.

but f you think tat the other is overpowering you or you don't agree with his terms, you can colaborate it here and sort it out on this OOC thread :)

"Desperation"

MysticKnightFF5

Ohmydeargodryqowhatinthenameoffuckinghellhaveyoudone??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Really though, great post, but could you hit enter every so often? Like when the topic takes a shift?

Taichii

Quote from: Ryqoshay on January 19, 2012, 04:35:10 am
Addendum: Is that PvP I see right there on the first page of the adventure?

:)) i wouldnt call it pvp because i didn't react at my own will.. i followed his post :))
anyway.. let's see what happens next. :D

"Desperation"

MysticKnightFF5

Yeah, dokurider, make sure never to make an action for another character unless it's a forced action. (I.E. They can't dodge a bullet, and bullets f*cking hurt. Thus, they would have been paralyzed in pain for a few seconds.)
Also FDC, just a warning, Leon gets pissed very easily. XD

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Dunkelritter Luna on January 19, 2012, 10:55:48 am
Ohmydeargodryqowhatinthenameoffuckinghellhaveyoudone??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Really though, great post, but could you hit enter every so often? Like when the topic takes a shift?

What did I do? First post: Anita killed some thugs who wished to sell her. Second post: Anita turned herself invisible so she can observe the fight unseen.
As for use of the return button, while I may or may not use it enough, or too much in normal forum posts, for narrative posts, I do attempt to write in such a form that one may typically see in a book. I type all narrative posts in MS word in an attempt to correct grammar and spelling before posting. This is where the slanted "" and the indents come from. If the "" are not slanted and there are spelling errors, I likely typed the post on my phone at work and will seek to correct it upon returning home.
If it will help, I can start hitting retun twice instead of just once when I begin a new paragraph.

MysticKnightFF5

Twice would be good, thank you. :P
Blocks of text are scary scary things.

Taichii

Quote from: Dunkelritter Luna on January 19, 2012, 11:37:13 am
and bullets f*cking hurt.

trust me it does XD hahahhaa

Quote from: Ryqoshay on January 19, 2012, 12:02:04 pm
I type all narrative posts in MS word in an attempt to correct grammar and spelling before posting.

XD and proof reading also~

"Desperation"

Ryqoshay

I are confused... Anita bathed in a creek, then someone posted a map showing a lake. Next, someone posted about said lake. Now we have a river and a lake... What body of water are we dealing with?
(I warned I would nitpick)

Also, Anita snores? I didn't know that... Perhaps to vampiric hearing, gentle breathing across a lake sounds like snoring. In addition, vampiric sight must be pretty good to see 'the kid' through all the branches and leaves and with her curled into a ball of feathers like a giant bird. Also, vampiric sight can see invisibility. Fun.

Taichii

Quote from: Ryqoshay on January 19, 2012, 12:37:46 pm
I are confused... Anita bathed in a creek, then someone posted a map showing a lake. Next, someone posted about said lake. Now we have a river and a lake... What body of water are we dealing with?
(I warned I would nitpick)

Also, Anita snores? I didn't know that... Perhaps to vampiric hearing, gentle breathing across a lake sounds like snoring. In addition, vampiric sight must be pretty good to see 'the kid' through all the branches and leaves and with her curled into a ball of feathers like a giant bird. Also, vampiric sight can see invisibility. Fun.

XD oh im sorry XD i will edit my post wait wait XD
the vampiric sight part :D
and the RIVER will be the LAKE.

"Desperation"

Ryqoshay

I'm not complaining about the vamp sight, for the record, just making sure I understand. Anita can see invisible things as well as in complete darkness... when she remembers to cast it that is...

Taichii

okay got it :)
dokurider is online now and we will collaborate about the next move :)

"Desperation"

MysticKnightFF5

I've decided to start using Leon's POV for future posts.

Lijj

My two chars.:

"Slime"
?
Liquid crystal entity (magmoid)
Newborn
?

Firkon
Male
Human
Geomancer in training
  • Modding version: PSX

Taichii

got it luna :)
boss lijj XD thanks for joining :))

"Desperation"

MysticKnightFF5

A slime. This'll be funny.

Lijj

January 20, 2012, 12:28:48 am #78 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 12:35:33 am by Lijj
heheh.
Thanks for the welcome Taichii.

I want Firkon to start in a village that isn't really known to anyone other than the tax collecters of Limberry. The farming and logging community is located SE of Aruguay Woods. It's close to the border of Lionel and Lesalia but off the beaten path and very small, only three or four families big.
  • Modding version: PSX

Taichii

January 20, 2012, 12:34:13 am #79 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 01:11:47 am by Taichii
okay lijj XDD
i will update araguay's "map" xDD
BRB

EDIT: okay finished updating the huge map of araguay LOL XD

TAICHII = RED
DOKURIDER = GREEN
RYQOSHAY = PURPLE

FDC = WHITE
LUNA = YELLOW

STARWALKER = ORANGE
LIJJ = BLUE

Green = grasslands
light/dark green colors = trees
dark area = burnt part of the forest
blue = LAKE XD
yellow/brown/darkbrown = mini hills
brown sprinkles with gray dots (southeast of araguay) = mini village
dark brown and normal brown at the east side of the map = mountain path towards zerikyle
gray = main road to dorter dorter/ zeriyle falls front road

"Desperation"