• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:45:06 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

[old]The Lion War Base Patch Resources v1.06

Started by 3lric, September 28, 2019, 08:40:25 am

Nyzer

Yes, in literally the very next topic.

https://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=12313.0

Unless you're asking for a pre-patched ISO? Then no. We don't provide ISOs here.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Please REDOWNLOAD the resources as of today. I had originally placed the wrong version of the Extra Job Hack, into the resources, so it was bringing back a bug that was previously fixed. The .xml for the hack, in the resources was correct, but if you replaced it with data from the workbook itself, then it would have reverted from 1.18 to 1.17.
  • Modding version: PSX

Gordon_Ramza

For some reason, when I try to learn a skill on a female generic (Haven't gotten to Ch. 2 to test this on Agrias), the game says that I already have all the skills of that class when I don't. This is not a fault of the FFTPatcher file or the ASM hacks, as I tried this (after expanding the .rar file given) on the base patches and 2 different patches I made, and this happened on all 3.
The fact there is a character named Beowulf and a family named Beoulve seems pretty stupid. It is not Ramza Beowulf or Beoulve Cadmus/Kadmas.

3lric

Quote from: Gordon_Ramza on April 08, 2020, 05:06:47 pmFor some reason, when I try to learn a skill on a female generic (Haven't gotten to Ch. 2 to test this on Agrias), the game says that I already have all the skills of that class when I don't. This is not a fault of the FFTPatcher file or the ASM hacks, as I tried this (after expanding the .rar file given) on the base patches and 2 different patches I made, and this happened on all 3.

Id advise to delete what you have from the resources and redownload them. Other people already confirmed this was fixed in the last update

Gordon_Ramza

I deleted the previous version, redownloaded the resources, re-patched the patches given in the resources, and the glitch still persists.
The fact there is a character named Beowulf and a family named Beoulve seems pretty stupid. It is not Ramza Beowulf or Beoulve Cadmus/Kadmas.

3lric

Quote from: Gordon_Ramza on April 08, 2020, 08:35:37 pmI deleted the previous version, redownloaded the resources, re-patched the patches given in the resources, and the glitch still persists.

Do it again. I messed up the update last time. It should be fixed now

3lric

Resources updated to 1.05.02

- Adds a space counter to the Worldmap sheet, so you can see how much has/hasn't been used.
- Replaces the Condition images in the Other Images folder, for Defeat Aliste, Bremondt and Dycedarg, to use the proper FFT font.

Gaffy

So I've tried to download these resources but it keeps saying Failed - Virus Detected?  I could download to patch in the other thread just fine, but for some reason this one keeps getting flagged.  Any tips on what to do to help solve this?  I just run regular windows defender or w/e.

3lric

Quote from: Gaffy on May 19, 2020, 07:29:14 pmSo I've tried to download these resources but it keeps saying Failed - Virus Detected?  I could download to patch in the other thread just fine, but for some reason this one keeps getting flagged.  Any tips on what to do to help solve this?  I just run regular windows defender or w/e.

For some reason windows detects cdprog as a virus. As of the next update, in a day or two, cdprog will no longer be included, to avoid any confusion

3lric

Resources for The Lion War 1.06 are now live. See what was changed at the bug reports and current version changelog thread HERE

Ansehelm

I notice the latest resources.zip doesn't include CDProg. Any reason for that?

Edit: Wow, just kidding, you just barely mentioned it.  Now I just have to find a way to bypass the silly virus filter - it won't let me download CDProg, or transfer it from a flash drive.

Is there an alternative program that does the same thing as CDProg without the fake virus baggage?

Jumza

CDMage works! What works for me for getting my computer to allow CDProg is going into my Windows Defender History and just hitting 'Ignore' on all the warnings for CDProg.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

3lric

Quote from: Jumza on June 20, 2020, 05:28:04 pmCDMage works! What works for me for getting my computer to allow CDProg is going into my Windows Defender History and just hitting 'Ignore' on all the warnings for CDProg.

CDProg is the only way to replace the movies :/