• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 09:27:28 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Perfume ribbons for male?

Started by scbw1234, March 22, 2013, 01:54:27 pm

scbw1234

is it possible with the patcher?or via asm,how? thanks.

tkul

Change the item types to something else. Hat for Ribbon and Armguard for the perfumes should let just about anyone equipment.

scbw1234

good idea,but is there a way to fix the "ribbon/perfume" catergory it self to contain the property?

Jumza

Going through the Job section of the FFTPatcher and changing it so that all jobs can equip Perfume and Hair Adornments should do the trick, though there are some items in the same class as ribbon that you would be letting all classes equip such as the Barette as well.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

scbw1234

It seems that "female" has the hidden attribute to wear perfume even its not mark in the job section within the patcher,is there a way to modify this attribute?

Jumza

I don't know exactly, (I hope someone else does and answers your question) but I think going through the FFTPatcher and just checking every perfume and hair adornment box would have the same effect as changing it. It just requires a little more time.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

pokeytax

Like most miscellaneous hex edits, you can do this with Raven's Spreadsheets - specifically, the Item Workbook Compilation.

scbw1234

thank you Jumza for your earnest replies in my both topic,checking all the boxes does seems simpler.

scbw1234

I've search the forum and found this "- Unrestricted Equip X and Gender Equips ASM:  Columns are Equip Functions and Male/Female.  Rows are Gear Types.  Use non-0 values to fill in the functions as you want them, same as the Store Inventory Editor."

thank you pokeytax for your information. by the way i enjoyed your job wheel extension ASM hack.