• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 06:18:28 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

New Chinese Valentine's Sprite Contest!!

Started by Vanya, January 29, 2010, 02:42:04 pm

mav

Does each submission have to be related Valentine and Chinese New Years? Or can it be one, or the other, or both? Or is it the kinda thing where you score double for hitting both themes?

Vanya

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kokojo

Quote from: "Vanya"Ultima, the Corrupt wearing Alma's skirt is kinda fucked up.
I like it. ^_^
No Chinese-ness, though?

This will be it : I think my altima is Nien ;
According to tales and legends, the beginning of Chinese New Year started with the fight against a mythical beast called the Nien (Chinese: 年; pinyin: nián). Nien would come on the first day of New Year to devour livestock, crops, and even villagers, especially children.  
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Vanya

That works just fine, then.

Looks like I'll need another judge, then.
Any takers?
¯\(°_0)/¯

Cheetah

I can take on a judge position. I like heavy armor and helmets with crazy horns so it should work out well. Plus I have no time to sprite but judging should be totally doable.
Current Projects:

Vanya

¯\(°_0)/¯

jimmyjw88

Alright, my second submission.

Cupid Cub ♥

Uribo + Altima (First Form) + Custom

ENJOY!!

[attachment=0:1q8v4wkz]Cupid Cub.png[/attachment:1q8v4wkz]
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

mav

Oh man, that's adorable. Good stuff, Jimmy. The bar's been set pretty high on this competition, guys; get crackin' if you wanna win.

Vanya

¯\(°_0)/¯

Vanya

It's New Chinese Valentine's Day!!
Post stuff!!
¯\(°_0)/¯

Vanya

¯\(°_0)/¯

jimmyjw88

Yeah, bump indeed. No entries. I wish I could but I was busy the whole week visiting ^^

Kagebunji

I wanted to do one, but I'm lacking time, and also I dunno exactly the theme it should be done in (for CNY, not valentine :P)

mav

Just read up on Chinese New Years for some ideas.

Kagebunji

I had idea some time ago, but I forgot it, and I just cannot think of anything else, I know for sure that I wanted to mix it with snake (Chinese zodiac), but I forgot the idea for valentine :/

jimmyjw88

VampragonLord

15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Kagebunji