• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Re-Release Info and Changes

Started by 3lric, July 03, 2015, 08:16:32 pm

3lric

Seriously though, these comments mean to world to us. Thank you!
  • Modding version: PSX

Hyraldelita

and i mean it seriously, since i'm VERY demanding about FFT since is my favorite game of all times.

By the way , i don't know if this is the right place to ask but, could you please , give a chance to add Delita in the party? Or even just in the post game when all chapters will be finished. He's been my favorite char ever but i was never really able to play him in any patches, if not for cheat and codes.

i know that Jot5 is called like that cause you use 5 char, but i think it would be something very pleasant, if in the post game(after story) there are missions to recruit old char like alma olan Delita it would make my dream come true and that priest with the hat with ears is something lovely XD LOL

3lric

Quote from: Hyraldelita on September 10, 2015, 09:19:34 am
By the way , i don't know if this is the right place to ask but, could you please , give a chance to add Delita in the party? Or even just in the post game when all chapters will be finished. He's been my favorite char ever but i was never really able to play him in any patches, if not for cheat and codes.

Lol, that really wouldn't make much sense, given that he's already king now would it? :P

Hyraldelita

that's why i said after story, i mean once the story is over if char join the party is only for the player pleasure to have different char to play, it sure have nothing to do with the story itself =)

don't know if you evenr played Disgaea, you play the whole story, and after game you get a toons of char who arent even related to the story itself, but is lovely to have them in your team. 
Is just a plus service i would say, i wonder if someone can complaine about having more char/class to play if it's not story related!

Aniway it's only a big wish of mine, so if you think it's not doable then.. it's ok.

3lric

problem is that we'd have to leave a formation slot open for something like that if we wanted post game only chars, which we dont have formation space for :P

Hyraldelita

ok =/ it's a bit sad, but i can't have the wife drunk and the bottle of wine full lol, this patch is awesome by it's own already.

Aniway.. who wrote Dante speech have all my respect, i laugh at everything he say, i like every char characterization, but Dante is the more funny.

3lric

Quote from: Hyraldelita on September 10, 2015, 10:08:27 am
Aniway.. who wrote Dante speech have all my respect, i laugh at everything he say, i like every char characterization, but Dante is the more funny.

Lol, thank you.

3lric

Even Duke Seymour is working hard on the re-release!

Nyzer

Quoteok =/ it's a bit sad

Yeah, sorry, Hyral; as I understand it, there was just too much feedback of people wanting Raiden as a party member,
and he took the last Formation slot. Them's the breaks.

QuoteEven Duke Seymour is working hard on the re-release!

Because nothing says "I'm a wealthy nobleman" like putting on your suit of armor and then going down to mine your own ore. ... Wait, what?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Quote from: nyzer on September 11, 2015, 02:13:03 pm
Yeah, sorry, Hyral; as I understand it, there was just too much feedback of people wanting Raiden as a party member,
and he took the last Formation slot. Them's the breaks.

Didn't think it was possible for me to hate Raiden any more than I already do, but you sir, made it happen. Well played.

Also, to anyone with a language barrier, I assure you, he's kidding, Raiden will never be in Jot5 :P

Nyzer

QuoteI assure you, he's kidding, Raiden will never be in Jot5

and thus the chance to put in an April Fool's release version with Raiden in Snake's place was forever ruined

3lric

RayKamiya

I can't wait to see the upcoming changes XD

Hyraldelita

hahahaha  you guys are so funny lol, i still have hope for other characters that i love to be put in the game... Tifa monk would be the perfect class for example XD

3lric

We don't use two characters from the same game in Jot5, asside from some boss battles (ex: Seph, Ganon) and Zelda, since she was the focus of 70% of Ch1

Hyraldelita

nuooooo, Tifaaaaaaaaaa, Zaaaaaaaaack! sob i'm sad now.. but still want to see who's gonna show up ahhaha

Put fei fong wong from Xenogears, he would be perfect and he's so lol he can fit in any game plus he has ID which kick asses as much if not more then sephiroth XD

and it would so funny to see from overlord from Disgaea , but no wait.. that's not serious enough lol.

Sorry for the off topic XD

KingUrameshi

Would definitely be down for some Valkyrie Profile action.  :lol:
You have allies... Friends that would risk their lives, and I am one of them.

3lric

One of these things is not like the others.

Hyraldelita

oh my Kingurameshi i so much understand you, i would love to see Lenneth ^^

3lric