• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

[Old] FFT: Plus Chat/discussion topic

Started by Dome, July 29, 2011, 07:26:52 pm

Dome

Quote from: Elric on August 13, 2015, 04:27:01 am
Man you are just now finishing? I beat almost all of em months ago and you were waaay ahead of me :P

Relic hunting takes time V_V

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

3lric

Ah, i don't mess with all that. I'm happy with the armor and weapons I have :P
  • Modding version: PSX

3lric

August 13, 2015, 03:59:51 pm #302 Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 04:25:11 pm by Elric
IIRC you had an error with the side quests due to not having mustadio or beowulf join or something? Is this correct? I can fix this easily, let me know.

EDIT: I went ahead and did it anyway, since I did something similar for Emmy recently. Patch this and you will be able to do all the sidequests without Mustadio or Beowulf being required. (The stones are still required, so you won't be able to start the side quests any earlier or anything like that)

sanchezoe

Dome

Forgive me for the delay in my response! Been preoccupied with getting ready for new semester of school! The 0% casting chance on the spells mentioned stays the entire battle.

Elric

It would seem you have corrected the issue? I am most thankful! I downloaded the file but am uncertain how to implement it? is this a new patch I patch to a vanilla FFT iso?

BTW you guys it is cool to hear you guys are MH4U players! I have had much fun with that game. I wish I never paid attention to the demo vids for the next installment in the series because it got me bummed out. Granted I pretty much have done all the quests but it kind of killed my desire to do a new play through with a diff weapon. I really wanted to go bows...

Wally

3lric

Lol yeah I've been playing monster hunter since 2004 when the first one came out in japan.

For the worldmap.xml file you need to patch it with fft orgASM.

* Elric slaps the hell out of Dome

You are welcome btw...

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"