• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:45:23 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFH Contact Info Database

Started by Eternal248, December 01, 2010, 12:45:28 am

Eternal

In lieu of recent events, where FFH's future is uncertain, I'd like to start a database of sorts with updated info on how people can be contacted should they leave FFH, or if something (knock on wood) happens to the site itself.

Basically, all I ask is for whatever contact info you decide to provide. E-mail, IM address, Youtube account link, whatever you want. I know that info is here on peoples' profiles, but I also know that those aren't always accurate, or up to date, and I'd like to be able to reach people in case something were to happen.

I know that sounds very stalkerish, but I think it'd be a nice resource to have just in case. If you don't want to post it on here, that's fine, please just PM it to me instead. Thanks!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

FFMaster

December 01, 2010, 12:46:49 am #1 Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 12:49:28 am by FFMaster
email - cmunlimied@hotmail.com
youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/FF255Master

Will update with more info as needed.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Alaris

December 01, 2010, 12:47:32 am #2 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 08:17:17 pm by Alaris
  • Modding version: PSX

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!

Wiz

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Gotwald

-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel
My 1.3 Playthough (Complete)
My Final fantasy I Blind playthrough

Kagebunji

Pickle Girl Fanboy

I'm not going to post my contact data - which I change, periodically - because I'm paranoid, but why not start a ffhacktics twitter channel so we can regroup should someone shut us down?

Kagebunji

I dunno how twitter or facebook looks, but this seems like good idea too.

Eternal

Thanks, guys. I'll update the database as people add more.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Skip Sandwich

"Dave?  Are you there?"
"Yeah.  I can't get you through the cell now."
"You have to talk through the bratwurst from now on. I'm sorry. I didn't know it would do that."
http://www.johndiesattheend.com

Tigerspike

Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

Dominic NY18

email: mailto:dominicbk@gmail.com">dominicbk@gmail.com

Eternal, you're also friends with me on Facebook. I'll update as necessary in the (hopefully near) future.

Eternal

Zozma

You're on my facebook and i can also be found if you search for a youtube video called "delita decks his sister" lol
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Dome

December 01, 2010, 03:40:40 pm #17 Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 06:27:12 am by Dome
You can find me on my youtube channel if needed
http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkBladeSeth

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Dokurider

www.youtube.com/user/redirukod

Truth be told, I'm actually very hard to get ahold of, because I don't check my email very often due to spam. Your best bet is though youtube, because I actually check that.