• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Twinees' Sprites

Started by Twinees, September 19, 2009, 09:59:13 am

Lijj

This is an epic portrait.
/ I saw what you were going for with the collar bone; it could have worked lighter and lower, I think  (You always have to see it beyond the mind's eye to be sure),
but this looks fine as it is.
  • Modding version: PSX

Twinees

February 22, 2011, 09:49:17 pm #721 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 06:46:00 pm by twinees
I will make a black haired version now, i -think- the palette will allow it.

After this Aerith, Yuffie and Cait Sith left? Like Kill Bones said, my original plan was to only make the main characters, so Rufus I'm not too sure about (don't want to make this project any bigger than it already is :P). And the ones left will most likely be fully custom.
@Kage, I'd prefer to help with your FF9 characters than Rufus...

Edit: heres the black hair version:
This has 16 colours, the first brown hair one has 13 and the dark brown hair has 16.

First brown hair it is.

Kill_Bones

For Aerith, the one we have now (pink original one, not flower girl) isn't that bad. Just needs a few palette fixes doesn't it?

Not a fan of the black, but in terms of quality, it's good.

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Celdia

D'awww, black-haired Tifa is cute. ^_^
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Cheetah

Well that looks great, glad I asked to see it :). I'm also glad you choose the original brown. I'm looking forward to the next sprite preview with smaller shoulders.
Current Projects:

Kagebunji

I fully agree with Celdia. As to FF9 project, I will surely work on it, but after I have more time, for now I am too busy to start such big projects. I will make sure to call you if I start it though, hehe(It will happen during next, long holidays). And Tifa is coming up VERY good.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

vresu

whoa thats yummy Tifa! like it!!
cool stuff!! the potrait are good too XD
this forum is neat~

Zozma

that black should be what barret's beard looks like, also the black haired tifa looks great too!, I like it for adding the rare, black-haired character to fft, however prefer the brown haired one because it matches the original ff7 version better and the sprite looks more colorful as such
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Kagebunji

Twin said he probably won't do Rufus. :/

GeneralStrife

Meh, . Stick beowulf head on a greyish baltheirish body, wala! Rufus!

Kagebunji

That wouldn't even be similiar, but whatever...

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Kagebunji on February 26, 2011, 09:09:08 am
That wouldn't even be similiar, but whatever...

Just trying to get the concept of his trenchcoat he wears

Kagebunji

jimmyjw88

February 26, 2011, 11:14:09 am #733 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 11:17:08 am by jimmyjw88
I can't view anything from imageshack. Do you mind changing it?
Well, basically, I can't view anything...
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

mav

I wonder if you could modify the male Thief into looking like Rufus. That coat might be a piece of work.

As for Tifa, I love that black-haired portrait. The sprite's looking good too, but her bosom is gigantic. I guess that's what everyone wanted though. Fantastic work as always, Twin.

Zozma

Her boobs are not too big, ive made larger ones on some of my sprites, these are perfect.
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Twinees

February 26, 2011, 06:44:38 pm #736 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 07:46:11 pm by twinees
Quote from: jimmyjw88
I can't view anything from imageshack. Do you mind changing it?
Well, basically, I can't view anything...

Sure Jimmy.

Maybe someone else can have a shot at Rufus? I'm not interested enough to make him, i think he is a fairly boring character.

Edit: Little update of where I'm at for you guys; ive pretty much finished the top half of the sheet.

Cheetah

I love my updates, keep up the great work Twinees.
Current Projects:

Twinees

Since most people have been curious about the female dragoon ive been making, i thought id be a tease and show a little preview.

Celdia

I love where you're going with this one, Twin. I may have to borrow it for something in CCP. Dunno what, though...
  • Discord username: Celdia#0