• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:08:02 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Plans for new sprites, whats everyone working on?

Started by Zozma, April 24, 2008, 08:34:17 pm

Lijj

Oh you made 5 palettes :oops:  Well I like the shape of the bangs etc. just the shading inside. Like Mimi said; it looked better in the first version posted. It looks rough.. bah I'd never get away with such shading! Where's JimmyJW88? He'd be riding your ass on for shading bangs like that.
  • Modding version: PSX

Nivek

Where there is love, there are babies.

Kagebunji

You aren't following the reference too much aren't you? Where is the strap between her legs? shoes doesn't look like ref either. As to boobs, well it does look flat, I would rather use Beatrix's, Deis's or other Zozma's sprites boobies. Hair isn't working either, it's too small, here is how it should look like(The one on the right, or at least similiar):

Also, what about the arm? She isn't wearing armguards in original. Same goes for her back on back side view, she should have clothes on there, not bra.

I dunno if you made it on purpose(not following ref, or whatever, but this doesn't like Disgaea kunoichi at all.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Atma

LOL, i know.  the first 'attempt' totally sucks.  like i said, i wasn't looking at the refs.  in any case it's been scrapped.  i'm pretty much gonna redo everything so it should definitely look a lot better than those ones i posted.  i'll probably give a pic after i get the concept hammered out.
My name is Atma... I am pure energy... and as ancient as the cosmos.

Jon

One thing I don't get is why didn't you make your own thread by now Atma? Atma's Sprites has a nice ring to it. Sorry I couldn't say anything before, but your sprite is awesome. Also, if you do do the ninja, good luck! Good base choice btw!
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Atma

well, if i were to make my own thread, i'd probably have to be more active.  i'm too lazy to be active :P

Atma

here's an update on the Kunoichi sprite:
[attachment=0:13gbtl6a]Kunoichi - WIP 03 by Atma.png[/attachment:13gbtl6a]
i'm not too happy with the shin guards... i'll have to change that.  wrist band thingy is a lil big.  i'm using the male geomancer arms atm... may go with dancer arms, but i'm not too keen on them.
i would have posted something a lil sooner, but i'm also working on the generic knights as well as a lil change to agrias.  i'm giving her meliadoul's cloak, but keeping as many of the elements of agrias intact.  i'll probably post some of that stuff in a bit, still a bit early.

Cheetah

Her pants go way to low, that doesn't look like a belly button. The hair looks a little flat, but it seems to be coming together.
Current Projects:

Atma

i need at least 2 pixels to show a lil gap for the stomach.  i may take out the bottom part of her top and raise the waist .  hair is a lil flat cause i dropped the highlight colour to fit the palette.  i'll keep at it, but i'm in no rush so don't hold ur breath if ur waiting for updates.  >.<