• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 10:36:28 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

New and need help with hacking to unlock jobs, and set b/f

Started by elfinwizard, November 25, 2010, 09:54:41 am

elfinwizard

Been stalking this site and the youtube videos for awhile, love FFTactics and a new challenge to it seemed amazingly fun.  I'm not very computer adept (took me 2 days to figure out to work the 1.33 patch thing) and I was wondering if anybody could help me with hacking/cheating to unlock jobs, set brave/faith, their zodiac.  I don't want to change sprites or create custom classes or make my own game.  Wanted to try out SCC but unlocking jobs, especially things like bard/dancer/summoner, are a pain in the ass and will take forever.  Sorry if this has been answered already, if it has just point me in the right direction and I'll work it out from there.  Thanks

philsov

Download fft patcher from the main page downloads

Start a new patch for whichever format you have

Go to the entd tab, and find number 188.  Should be two knights plus your 6 starting generics.  Edit those 6 for desired signs/jobs/br/fa and go to town.  Failing that, you can also use fftastic to edit your game save.  There's a tutorial on this forum
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

elfinwizard

Sorry what?  That went right over my head, I have no idea what your talking about  o.O

edit:  AHA! i didnt download the shishi thingy at first....i've found what you talked about working on it now.  Thanks!!