• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:48:11 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Need Chapter text edit help and psp restructure help

Started by EpikComplex, October 17, 2009, 09:15:37 pm

EpikComplex

October 17, 2009, 09:15:37 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by EpikComplex
I was going around in the FFTactext program in hopes of finding the texts at the beginning certain chapters (EX- Ovelia's prayer at the beginning and the long paragraphs before the battle in Gariland) because I couldnt find any of the sort in the decompiler files. Does anyone know where those text are located so i can edit them??

Also, I've been trying to replace sprites on my Psp ISO using the new SHISHI but the problem is that I need to restructure it in order implement newer custom sprites. The thing is, shishi can only restructure the PSX version not PSP, does anyone know a way to restructure a PSP ISO??

Many thanks in advance!!

Cheetah

October 18, 2009, 12:11:18 am #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
FFTactext is for menu text and descriptions only, the game dialog for events is in the event script or specifically TEST.EVT. Download the Even Compiler/Decompiler and search related topics for more information.

Expanding the PSP ISO I don't think is current possible.
Current Projects: