• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 28, 2024, 12:38:24 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
Help! / Re: Unable to Gain Roles in FF...
Last post by Jumza - Yesterday at 09:46:05 pm
You have to click the emotes at the bottom of the various messages, not the ones that run along the side. By 'reacting' with a specific emote you gain that role.

BUT I can see that however you are using Discord it is not showing you everyone's reactions at the bottom of the messages. Are you able to add your reaction to the messages at all? That would stop you from gaining the roles otherwise
Last post by Mogget77 - Yesterday at 09:35:33 pm
NitroAdd.png
Last post by Mogget77 - Yesterday at 09:33:45 pm
Hello, thank you for responding.
Sorry for the delay.

Clicking the text of the emote name highlights it as normal text.

I've tried clicking the emotes directly, but it just opens a dropdown window with a generic "This emote is exclusive to this server, get nitro to use it everywhere" popup.

The rightclick menu let's me see other people's 'reactions' (server names?) to any given one, but doesn't seem to let me interact at all.

I've allready disabled all browser addons and updated firefox. If it's on my end, I do not know what else to try.
Completed Mods / Re: FFT: Heroes [PSX]
Last post by budgieflame99 - Yesterday at 08:01:24 pm
when i get the dark knight and paldin in chapter 2 and learn their skills i cant use them?? very strange
News / Reach the Future 1st Chapter 1...
Last post by Jumza - Yesterday at 05:56:56 pm
To celebrate 1 year of time passing since the release of FFT: Reach the Future I've released a teaser trailer for Chapter 2! Check it out!

Haven't played Chapter 1 yet? You can find the download link here!

Reach The Future / Chapter 2 Teaser Trailer
Last post by Jumza - Yesterday at 05:47:13 pm
Happy 1 year anniversary to Reach the Future's chapter 1 release!

Reach The Future / Re: Reach the Future Chapter v...
Last post by Jumza - Yesterday at 05:46:05 pm
Quote from: doraver on Yesterday at 03:23:49 pmGlad to see continuation of your project! I hope more people will notice your mod!

I'm new to FFT modding, but game is still very close to my heart. I'm glad to see FFT community still staying together <3

upd. Just booted the mod after looking some guides and I'm already mesmerized! I can't wait for this journey today

I hope you enjoy it!
Reach The Future / Re: Reach the Future Chapter v...
Last post by doraver - Yesterday at 03:23:49 pm
Glad to see continuation of your project! I hope more people will notice your mod!

I'm new to FFT modding, but game is still very close to my heart. I'm glad to see FFT community still staying together <3

upd. Just booted the mod after looking some guides and I'm already mesmerized! I can't wait for this journey today
Last post by RetroTypes - May 25, 2024, 10:10:39 pm
Quote from: Mogget77 on May 24, 2024, 08:37:13 pmI'm not sure what I am doing wrong at this point.
Clicked the server invite link and entered the server as normal.
All fields in the available channels state "You Do not have permission to send messages in this server."
Responding to the bot only opens a DMs channel.
Server speciffic emotes do not work in bot's DMs channel.
I can't seem to be able to react to anything to gain a role in the server.

(Using Discord's website to do this, I cannot run the app on my potato computer.)

In the #roles channel, simply click the emote that corresponds to the version of FFT you plan on playing/modding
War of the Lions Hacking / Re: I tested Multiplayer with ...
Last post by Mondragon - May 25, 2024, 08:52:04 am
Quote from: beeZZy0310 on May 18, 2024, 03:28:27 pmHas anyone confirmed multiplayer works on the new iOS PPSSPP version?
Yup still works.
Pages1 2 3 ... 10