• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:21:55 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Pixel Art at it's Grandest Scale

Started by Lijj, September 24, 2010, 09:18:06 pm

Jon

Hmm, this is strange, I find it kinda disturbing when I imagine just one of those tiny kids messes up...do they drag him/her round back and cap their ass??
But the thing they do in the crowd is awesome! I like how they literally draw pictures just from little pieces of cardboard. The guy said that students get 3 months off just to practice lol. Also those karate fighters or whatever they are made me laugh. It sounds like they are singing something, wonder what it is.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Lijj

North Korea has it's own great form of parades called arirang. Focusing on perfection of gymnastics etc. It's kinda sad and totalitarian yet it shows the potential of collectivism. Some of those kids practice all year; can't be bad for them.
 It's something inspired by communism, which North Korea never was and never will be; it's a Monarchy. I studied up on No Ko and find it very fascinating.. There's a lot of strange propaganda surrounding the truth of that isolated mote. I've even read that they struck the rig in the gulf with a submarine.
  • Modding version: PSX