• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:41:47 pm

Roll to dodge!

Started by Kokojo, September 09, 2014, 12:19:08 am

Jumza

>Shove TristanBeoulve off his own dragon!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Kokojo

Time to Roll!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Vaan on September 14, 2014, 10:24:27 pm
> [Use Pyroclasm on Cap'n Buccan to claim airship]

Your roll ... is replaced by Belias's roll.
Your roll : 4

Belias lunges at Cap'n Buccan and punches him in the face with all of his fists.
Belias then leaves Vaan alone.

Cap'n Buccan must ROLL TO DODGE Belias' punches!
Your roll : 1
(talk about an useless NPC :-()
Cap'n Buccan dies from his injuries and falls off the ship!

Quote from: Ryqoshay on September 15, 2014, 01:43:02 am
> ["Super Protective Love Ryqo Heart Barrier!" Ryqo kisses the core in order to infuse it with her power.]

You instead kick the bomb in order to drain it of it's power.
Seing as it's deactivated, you gain nothing. NOTHING.

Quote from: Dome on September 15, 2014, 05:24:38 am
>look for a mighty spam hammer

Your roll : 2

You pick your nose. It's much more interesting then a silly hammer.

Quote from: TristanBeoulve on September 15, 2014, 02:13:09 pm
>cast a paralysis spell on Jumza so that he'll fall off of the dragon.

You decide to instead stare at Jumza with a disaproving look. It dosen't work well.

Quote from: c on September 15, 2014, 05:01:48 pm
>Wake up like a sir.

You wake up with a mustache. Welcome to the grassy field!

Quote from: Jumza on September 15, 2014, 06:00:56 pm
>Shove TristanBeoulve off his own dragon!

Your roll : 5

You shove TristanBeoulve off of his own dragon. The dragon sees this as a display of power and thus, joins you instead of Tristan!

TristanBeoulve must ROLL TO DODGE the fall!

Tristan is able to do a simple Barrel roll in midair and thus regains enought momentum to land on the ground safely. However, he's deeply sadened by the dragon's betrayal.

This is a very boring round... so many 2 and 4.

Lijj: Knows Celdia's weakness.
Celdia: Has a secret weakness.
Dome: Transformer Armor (Auto-evade next attack, no roll needed, breaks after), Cannot roll a 0.
Ryqoshay:
Vaan: Airship
Jumza : Has a dragon.
Toshiko : Sleeping, -1 to next roll
TristanBeoulve: Injured (1 turns)
Eternal :
Barba :
Artmicion: Dead

MC Nail : Innactive for now.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Dome

>Meditate to reach godhood

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Ryqoshay

September 17, 2014, 10:34:35 am #63 Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 10:58:13 am by Ryqoshay
Previously on Super Idol Ryqo-Ry's Happy Bouncy Love Smile Theater: Roll to Dodge Edition:

"Chu~~!" Ryqoshay pursed her lips and brought them close to the core when a strange noise emanated from the engine. It was also noticeably cooler to her touch. Ryqo paused, blinked and stared at the device before her. "Oh, oh, I see..." She narrowed her eyes in an unfriendly glare as her tone became menacing. "Shutting down, eh? You yellow bastard! Turn back on and take what's coming to ya! I'll kiss your valves off!" She growled in frustration. "You don't want my gift? Fine!" She kicked the plate metal before her. Not surprisingly, the massive machine didn't budge, but the force of the blow had to go somewhere, so Ryqo was knocked back a few feet. "Mohhh..." Placing her hands on her hips as she hovered, she huffed and turned her head to the side. "I try to do one nice... ghek..." She cut her tirade short and glanced around nervously for a moment.

Quickly, she brought her hands up, "Ry... Ryqo-Ryqo-Ry~!" she chanted and danced rather cutely, albeit with less gusto than usual. "It's alright." she cooed, floating back to the core. "You can take a break if you want." Her voice became more pleasant as she placed her hand gently on the side of the core. "You've earned it."

After making her amends with the core, she decided on a different course of action. "I could'a sworn I saw a dragon earlier..." She ponders, trying to recall the chaos of the events that have transpired since she awoke in the field not too long ago. "Yes, yes there was." She remembered and grinned. "I like dragons. Dragons are cool."

And now on to today's episode:

"I'mm'a go pet a dragon!" Ryqo declares.
> ["Adorable Dragon Seeking Love Ryqo Teleport!"]
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Vaan

> [Fire cannons from airship at Jumza and his dragon]

The skies are mine, mon ami.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Jumza

>Fly passed TristanBeoulve, the dragons claws raking him as we fly by.

Maybe if I'm lucky Vaan will either miss entirely or hit Tristan :P
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

TristanBeoulve

>ask my buddy Vaan for shelter aboard his ship, and hope to become first mate
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Rufio

TableTop Adventures Demo is out.
Try it out and let me know how to make it better.

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Rufio on September 17, 2014, 11:53:31 pm
>wake up dead

Kyaa! Zombie! Zombie! Kill it! Shoot it in the head! It's evil!

Barba

September 18, 2014, 05:58:39 am #69 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 03:33:21 pm by Barba
>wake up the zombie and make him my slave, like a sir.

Kokojo

rrs_kai

>wake up and cast pig on the dragon
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kokojo

Time to Roll!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Dome on September 17, 2014, 04:44:53 am
>Meditate to reach godhood

You instead don't try to become a mortal. This action is pretty much useless.

Quote from: Ryqoshay on September 17, 2014, 10:34:35 am
> ["Adorable Dragon Seeking Love Ryqo Teleport!"]

Your roll : 6

You teleport on the dragon with so much accuracy that it does not even notices you, but you give him a giant hug of love and caring that instantly makes him prefer you over the others, since his mother never cared enought for him and the only thing keeping him awake at night was the hope for the love and caring that would only have came from a carebear if not from you. Reality bends to allow you and him to have your love, keeping the dragon closer to you than to reality. (All others have -1 to dragon rolls)

Quote from: Vaan on September 17, 2014, 12:15:29 pm
> [Fire cannons from airship at Jumza and his dragon]

You sucessfully shoot at both Jumza and the dragon! (Ryqo is not targeted and thus not affected...unless something happens to the dragon)

Jumza must ROLL TO DODGE the ball of iron!

Jumza barely avoids the shots, but the sharpnel hits him and hurts him badly! (Wounded for 2 turns)
Dragon must ROLL TO DODGE the ball of iron!

The dragon sucesffuly avoids the cannon shot and steers clear of futher shots

Quote from: Jumza on September 17, 2014, 05:36:16 pm
>Fly passed TristanBeoulve, the dragons claws raking him as we fly by.

Your roll : 6 (-1) = 5

The dragon attacks Tristan with his awesome claws, ripping off the lucky amulet of joy from a passerby's shirt. You now have that precious amulet that gives you +2 to your next roll on command (Just say you use it, dosen't use an action, +2 to chosen roll).

Tristan must ROLL TO DODGE the dragon!
Tristan gets severely hurt by the dragon's claw and is now wounded for 2 turns!

Quote from: TristanBeoulve on September 17, 2014, 05:43:19 pm
>ask my buddy Vaan for shelter aboard his ship, and hope to become first mate

You instead ask your enemy Vaan to destroy his own ship, hoping to become mortal enemies. It works, you now do +1 to eachother if you attack eachother. (+1 againts Vaans)

Quote from: Rufio on September 17, 2014, 11:53:31 pm
>wake up dead

You wake up dead. You are a zombie~!

Quote from: Barba on September 18, 2014, 05:58:39 am
>wake up the zombie and make him my slave, like a sir.

You do not do anything because you are too busy looking at shoes online.

Quote from: rrs_kai on September 20, 2014, 06:46:59 am
>wake up and cast pig on the dragon

Your roll : 3 (-1) = 2

You wake up and cast pig on the dragon, however, it was just a dream, and you wake up again.

Lijj: Knows Celdia's weakness.
Celdia: Has a secret weakness.
Dome: Transformer Armor (Auto-evade next attack, no roll needed, breaks after), Cannot roll a 0.
Ryqoshay:
Vaan: Airship, Hates Tristan (+1 to attacks vs Tristans)
Jumza : Sorta-has a dragon. Injured (2 turns), Amulet of joy (Insta +2 when used)
Toshiko : Sleeping, -1 to next roll
TristanBeoulve: Hates Vaan (+1 to attacks vs Vaans), Injured (2 turns).
Eternal :
Barba :
Rufio: Is a zombie.
Artmicion: Dead

MC Nail : Innactive for now.
Dragon : Everyone that is not Ryqo rolls -1 on dragon related rolls.

TristanBeoulve

Wow, that was the most beneficial anti-roll ever. I should just do stuff like that from now on.
>use my master black magic to enthrall Vaan so that he'll do my bidding.

"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Jumza

September 20, 2014, 04:00:14 pm #74 Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 04:46:43 pm by Jumza
I'm not even sure I'll do anything this round o.o as long as Ryqo doesn't push me off the dragon~

>Focus on recovering from injury

Barba

>Use airoga in jumza and his dragon to make them fall, like a sir.

Rufio

>shamble about slowly near the disabled ultra-relaxed nuke that may or may not be teleported.

also mumble something about brains

TableTop Adventures Demo is out.
Try it out and let me know how to make it better.

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Kokojo on September 10, 2014, 10:50:08 pm
However, this causes major strain on the structure and power capacities of the ship, causing it's nuclear core to undergo meltdown. The airship is going to blow on EVERYONE, in 2 turns.. At least, you're is now the owner of the Airship.

Quote from: Kokojo on September 16, 2014, 11:09:13 pm
You instead kick the bomb in order to drain it of it's power.
Seing as it's deactivated, you gain nothing. NOTHING.

Quote from: Rufio on September 20, 2014, 05:04:32 pm
>shamble about slowly near the disabled ultra-relaxed nuke that may or may not be teleported.

I could have sworn the "bomb/nuke" was actually the airship's engine and that it is now deactivated, which makes me wonder how the ship is remaining airborne.
But, I could be wrong and since this is Spam, whatevs...

Anyway...

Previously on Super Idol Ryqo-Ry's Happy Bouncy Love Smile Theater: Roll to Dodge Edition:

"Dragon!" Ryqoshay called cheerfully as she alighted gently upon the broad back of the magnificent winged serpent. For its part, the mythical creature seemed preoccupied with other matters.

"So~ cu~te!" The girl crooned as she ran her fingers across the large scales. "I will name him George and I will hug him and pet him and squee~ze him..." At this point, the dragon took notice and communicated something with his new passenger.

"Oh, gracious me!" Ryqo exclaimed dramatically. "Forgive me, Hammer, I didn't know you already had a name!" She closed her eyes, knocked the side of her head and stuck her out her tongue. "Can little Ryqo-Ry still hug you and pet you and squeeze you?" She grinned upon receiving a positive response and felt a growing bond between her and the charming reptile. "And pat you and pet you and rub you and caress you and..." She cut off as a sizable cannonball sped past her. "Kyaaa!" she cried in alarm as it exploded, sending shrapnel everywhere.

Apparently, there was another rider on the dragon Ryqo had barely noticed in her previously jubilant encounter. The iron shards tore into the man but his position meant Ryqo did not have to move so much as an inch to avoid a similar fate.

Suddenly, Hammer told her to hold tight. She quickly obeyed, and not a moment too soon. The dragon banked sharply as another round arced past, barely missing the trio.

"Woo!" Ryqo shouted, throwing her hands up as though she were on a roller coaster. "What a rush! You're an amazing flyer, boy! You and Ryqo should totally have a race some day!"

Hammer continued to come about until his trajectory aimed him back the way he and come and began a rapid decent. Extending his claws, he raked them across another man on ground, dealing what looked like significant damage.

"Hey!" Ryqo protested. "Hammer! Why..." She cut off again as her eyes fell upon her fellow rider.

And now on to today's episode:

"I'm sorry Mr. Man! Ryqo-Ry didn't forget about you and how you saved me from that mean ol' cannony ball. So smile with Ryqo and be happy happy!" Ryqoshay gathers her power in her hands as she reaches out to him.
> ["Amazingly Ameliorating Love Ryqo Power Heal!"]

rrs_kai

>summon spongebob squarepants and ask for his golden spatula

I wanna throw the spatula for 9999 damage
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kokojo

> [Begin building a wonder that will win me this game in 1000 turns.]

The airship had a nuclear core... and also some wings and turbines and stuff. This is RTD, most things don't make any sense.

I also want to note when I get such a roll as a 5 or 6, I roll another dice to decide what's gotten. Example, the +2 to one selected roll this round was gotten with a 6 on the secret dice.

Just making sure there is no favoritism~