• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:12:09 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Roll to dodge!

Started by Kokojo, September 09, 2014, 12:19:08 am

Dome

Quote from: Vaan on September 09, 2014, 03:35:07 pm
This is FFH Spam Forum, not Youtube Comments

I was the spam mod way before you even knew about this forum
Dont try to teach me what spam is

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Eternal

>Serve Spam to Dome to teach him what Spam is.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kokojo

September 09, 2014, 10:36:03 pm #22 Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 10:43:18 pm by Kokojo
Time to ROLLL
Comments are in blue.
If you get an item, damage, or any condition, it will be found in the ''Player tab'' spoiler with it's condition and effects.
------------------------------
Quote from: Lijj on September 09, 2014, 01:25:51 am
>[Summon Titan on Kokojo.]

Your Roll : 4

You summon Titan on Kokojo, and he attempts to squish the poor bastard.

Kokojo must ROLL TO DODGE titan!
Kokojo's roll : 6
Kokojo sucessfully parries Titan using a pen, and decides to throw it back unto Lijj!

Lijj must ROLL TO DODGE titan!
Lijj's roll : 6
Lijj decides to pick up titan mid-flight and incinerates it using his lazer-eyes for failure. As he watches Titan melt down, he says ''You've got that Thai-tan you've always wanted''.

Quote from: Celdia on September 09, 2014, 03:05:37 am
> [Summon Dome to this thread]

Your roll : 1
You unsummon all non-Dome to other threads...
Whatever that means, it dosen't really affect anything.

Quote from: Kokojo on September 09, 2014, 03:15:25 am
> [Wake up, hoping no titan crushes me.]

Your roll : 5
You wake up bright and early, and little birds bring you a special token making you immune to titans. (Anti-Titan Token)

Quote from: Dome on September 09, 2014, 05:16:48 am
Sup guys
>[Wake up inside a Transformer Armor]

You wake up in a transformerr armor that's really amazing and actually fits you! It will deflect the next attack done towards you, and you'll also look fabulous in it, so much so that you could be a designer. My, my! (Transformer Armor)

Quote from: Ryqoshay on September 09, 2014, 09:04:57 am
> [Wake up and "Ryqo-Ryqo-Ry~! Happy Bouncing Ryqo-Ryqoshay here to bring you a smile! Even the beautiful blue sky is smiling, Ryqo!"]

Your roll : 6

You wake up and chant your song to make everyone happy! In fact, you make the world happy, the entire planet chanting with you, putting on tutus and skipping across lakes! Life is now beautifull and joyus and perfect and cute and smoochy and wootchy and cutie pie ladedah~. As the Earth itself tries to smile, it causes a massive volcano to emerge from the center of the smile due to techtonic plates having to collide with each other. This volcano's initial explosion is located right in front of you, but will continue to attack other players at random until destroyed!

Ryqoshay must ROLL TO DODGE the fiery volcano eruption!
Ryqoshay dodges the volcano's magma, and then, using the long lost martial art of buddism-taijustu, uses the pressure in his palm to extinguish the volcano with cold air, instantly removing the danger from the surface of the planet.
(well THAT lasted long...)

Quote from: Vaan on September 09, 2014, 10:23:56 am
> [Wake up and build Airship with cannons]

Your roll : 4

You do wake up in an airship with cannons! However, you're still not sure if it's YOURS. (Airship with cannons)

Quote from: Jumza on September 09, 2014, 01:44:49 pm
>Wake up without the help of Celdia's bot

You wake up so bright-eyed that you actually see a star in the sky being jealous of the twinkle of joy in your eyes. The twinkle from waking up without the help of Celdia's bot. The star, admitting defeat, blesses you. (+1 to next roll).

Quote from: Toshiko on September 09, 2014, 01:46:43 pm
> [Fall asleep.]

Your roll : 3

As you try to fall asleep, you realise too late you were in the world of INCEPTION! You're sleeping in a dream and this might lead to trouble or worse!

Toshiko must ROLL TO DODGE dreaming!
Toshiko is sucessfull in not dreaming, thus avoiding a lot of exposition, explanation, and about 20 minutes of filler.

Quote from: TristanBeoulve on September 09, 2014, 05:32:15 pm
>wake up

Welcome to the grassy field! Il be your guide!

Quote from: Eternal on September 09, 2014, 10:09:09 pm
>Serve Spam to Dome to teach him what Spam is.

You instead take Dome from Spam in an attempt to make him forget what the rest of the forum is.
It dosen't go well and you lost your time.

Lijj:
Celdia:
Kokojo: Anti-titan token (RTD 4 againts all titans)
Dome: Transformer Armor (Auto-evade next attack, no roll needed, breaks after)
Ryqoshay:
Vaan: Airship (???)
Jumza : +1 to next roll.
Toshiko : Sleeping
TristanBeoulve:
Eternal:

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Eternal

"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Jumza

>Jump onto airship that may or may not be the specific property of Vaan and claim it as my own!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Angel

> [Snuggle Xifanie in contented sleep]

Hey, it works IRL.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Lijj

I'm going to move with tact and caution..

>[Cast peep on Celdia]
(just want to take one good long look, and find out what element she's weak against if any)

Celdia

Quote from: Lijj on September 10, 2014, 02:06:04 am
>[Cast peep on Celdia]
(just want to take one good long look

PERVERT!
>Grab an atomic hammer out of hammerspace and bash Lijj
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Ryqoshay

September 10, 2014, 02:59:32 am #28 Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 05:43:24 am by Ryqoshay
Previously on Super Idol Ryqo-Ry's Happy Bouncy Love Smile Theater: Roll to Dodge Edition:

"Woo!" Ryqoshay cheered as she watched the world smile and join in her chant and dance. "Ryqo is so cute, she can fulfill her idol duties even seconds after waking up!" She was about continue her line of self praise when the ground rumbled below her feet. "Nya ha!" She laughed aloud. "Even the Earth itself is charmed by my presence!"

Suddenly, an explosion threw her off balance. "Kyaa!" She cried out in alarm as liquid hot magma erupted in front of her and quickly surrounded her with boiling lava. Only her extensive training allowed her to avoid taking damage. "Hee... Not used to showing your emotions, eh?" She teased the planet. "No worries, I'm used to dealing with your type."

Ryqo grinned as she leapt into the air above the rapidly growing volcano. Gathering a vast amount of chi around her fist she prepared an ancient technique known only to a few living souls. "Love Ryqo Tsundere Sealing Strike!" She shouted as her palm collided with the burning mountain and sent a blast of freezing air into the molten inferno.

"Victory for my empress!" Ryqo yelled, flashing a V with her fingers. "And in her honor, I name this new creation Mount Red Head... no that sounds stupid... hrm..." she tapped her foot and put her hand to her chin as she fell deep in thought. "Scarlet Mountain!" She finally proclaimed proudly. "Woo! Airship!" Though was quickly distracted...

And now on to today's episode:

"Awuuuuu..." Ryqoshay whines. "Stupid Scarlet got ash in my hair!"

> [Wash hair]
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Dome

> Follow Jumza on the Airship, looking for some friends to punch in the guts

Vaan

September 10, 2014, 12:54:20 pm #30 Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 01:01:37 pm by Vaan
> [Get pissed at Jumza for attempting to steal the airship and attempt to steal it back to fire lazors at op-Celdia]

It's my Galbana, bro.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

TristanBeoulve

"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Artemicion

Am I too late for this? If not,
>Wakes up in armor pajamas
From Mogrika to Moolan

Artemicion rubbed it all over himself!
            The machine needs it to function
            properly, kupo!

I know how he must've felt.
            I used it on myself once, too.
            It's a wonderful thing, but...

Lijj

I'm a peep casting creep.. yep.
hope that atomic hammer doesn't destroy me.

Kokojo

Time to Roll!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Eternal on September 09, 2014, 10:43:06 pm
>Cast Blind2 on Spam.

Your roll : 2

You simply don't wanna do it anymore.

Quote from: Jumza on September 09, 2014, 11:23:26 pm
>Jump onto airship that may or may not be the specific property of Vaan and claim it as my own!

Your roll : 3 (+1) = 4

You get into the airship, and claim it as your own, taking it from Vaan. However, you discover it's inhabited by Captain Buccan, that will try to shoot you starting next turn! Oh no! (Airship, New NPC)

Quote from: Toshiko on September 09, 2014, 11:34:58 pm
> [Snuggle Xifanie in contented sleep]

You sucessfully snuggle Xifanie in your sleep, however, this was the last part of a ritual to summon a giant kitchen knife in your hands. You have no idea who designed the knife-in-arm ceremony, but you're pretty sure you want to kill him now, since it kinda hurts. (-1 to next roll)

Quote from: Lijj on September 10, 2014, 02:06:04 am
>[Cast peep on Celdia]

You sucessfully discover the ONLY WEAKNESS of Celdia. This information was hidden in one of Celdia's socks. (Lijj may PM me for information about Celdia's weakness. Celdia gains ''Secret weakness''.)

Quote from: Celdia on September 10, 2014, 02:55:17 am
>Grab an atomic hammer out of hammerspace and bash Lijj

You summon hammerspace and take your hammer out to strike Lijj, but at the last moment you realise the end of your hammer is actually McHammer himself! Being an all-powerfull being in this world, Mc hammer states a law that becomes truth :

Till next turn, ya gotta include ''hammer'' in your actions, or it won't count! Mc Hammer doing the hammer slide outta here!!

And then, you strike Lijj with the rest of the hammer.:

Lijj successfuly evades Celdia's hammer-stick of hammering.

Quote from: Ryqoshay on September 10, 2014, 02:59:32 am> [Wash hair]

You wash your hair, you wash your hair, and you wash your hair. Because of your good care for hair, all the other players come to you for an haircut. Since they don't have any money, you make them promise not to attack you for the next turn. (Can't be targeted. (1 turn left))

Quote from: Dome on September 10, 2014, 03:02:54 am
> Follow Jumza on the Airship, looking for some friends to punch in the guts

You follow Jumza, find Captain Buccan and attempt to punch him in the guts! However, your strike is so strong and powerfull it break the continuum of time and space and ends up at the end of time. You might want to get it back.

Dome must ROLL TO DODGE the fact his arm may be left at the end of time!

You're able to get your arm out of non-time, but you get hurt in the process and whine about it loudly. (-1 to next roll).

Quote from: Vaan on September 10, 2014, 12:54:20 pm
> [Get pissed at Jumza for attempting to steal the airship and attempt to steal it back *snip, one action per turn* to fire lazors at op-Celdia]

You jump unto the ship, verbally shame Jumza into leaving the ship forever, and then steal back the ship by simply standing on top of it and shouting orders to the wind. However, this causes major strain on the structure and power capacities of the ship, causing it's nuclear core to undergo meltdown. The airship is going to blow on EVERYONE, in 2 turns.. At least, you're is now the owner of the Airship.

Quote from: TristanBeoulve on September 10, 2014, 02:03:04 pm
>cast sleep on dome

You instead cast awaken on Emod.
You're not sure why you did that.

Quote from: Artemicion on September 10, 2014, 04:14:55 pm
>Wakes up in armor pajamas

You instead sleep in a t-shirt made of pure harming.

Artmicion must ROLL TO DODGE the damage!

Artmicion dies horribly in his sleep due to bad descisions.
ARTMICION IS DEAD.
Well that was... unexpected. Remember you can still get back into the game if you get lucky.

Lijj: Knows Celdia's weakness.
Celdia: Has a secret weakness.
Kokojo: Anti-titan token (RTD 4 againts all titans)
Dome: Transformer Armor (Auto-evade next attack, no roll needed, breaks after),  -1 to next roll
Ryqoshay: Can't be targeted. (1 turn left)
Vaan: Airship (At war with Captain Buccan)
Jumza :
Toshiko : Sleeping, -1 to next roll
TristanBeoulve:
Eternal:
Artmicion: Dead

Captain Buccan : Act as a player. Shoots at the people that own the airship.
McHammer : Imposed a law.

Nuclear meltdown in Vaan's airship. Will cause a worldwide ROLL TO DODGE in 2 turns if not stopped.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Jumza

>After being forced off of my newly acquired airship, I construct a shelter to protect myself from the incoming blast that, due to Celdia's actions, has a hammer in it.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Dome

>Stop the airship from blowing by saying loud "Bad ship! Don't do that!"

Ryqoshay

Previously on Super Idol Ryqo-Ry's Happy Bouncy Love Smile Theater: Roll to Dodge Edition:

"... and then I'll brush and brush and brush and brush my hair..." Ryqoshay sang happily as she guided the rigid bristles through silky ebony strands. She continued humming the tune as she secured her hair into a pair of high ponytails on either side of her head and tied pretty purple ribbons at the base of each. "All done!" She exclaimed merrily, twirling around. "Ryqo-Ry...qo..?" She trailed off as she noticed a gathering of individuals near her. She recovered quickly, however, and were it possible, her smile grew. "My beloved fans! You've come to cheer for Ryqo-Ry! Thank you! Thank you!"

The others explained their intentions; something about requiring haircuts.

"Ryqo-Ry's Fabulously Famous Salon is open for business!" Ryqo announced, brandishing a pair of stylist shears. "Shave and a haircut: two bits!"

She blinked at the responses, but waved away their concerns. "An idol's duty is not to show others her smile, it's to make others smile! If the adorable Ryqo-Ry cutting your hair makes you smile, then how can I refuse? Let's go, Ryqo!"

Cutting the hair of someone else is far easier than cutting one's own so Ryqo was able to add a significant amount of flourish to her work. "Brylcreem, a little dab'll do ya, use more only if dare!" She trilled, "But watch out! The girls'll all pursue ya! They love ta get their fingers in your hair!" She massaged her client's scalp in rhythm with her tune.

"Can't touch this!" she suddenly sputtered for some reason. She cleared her throat to continue a happier song but was interrupted as an emergency klaxon blared out from the airship overhead. "The nuclear wessel!" She moved away from her last customer, "I just can't do it captain! I don't have the power!" She smiles. "Hee... 'don't have the power'... Ryqo-Ry is far to cute to not have the power. She always has the power!"

And now on to today's episode:

Ryqoshay points to her target, the now critical nuclear core.
> ["Fiery Redhead Calming Love Ryqo Hammer Blow!"]
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Eternal

>Construct a shoddily built underground vault to protect against the nuclear blast.

Vaan

> [Summon Belias to absorb explosion's heat and radiation for me]

Meatshield ftw.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan