• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:39:47 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

3lric

• Modding version: PSX

reversebustersword

August 14, 2015, 08:10:00 am #1382 Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 08:29:51 am by reversebustersword
Quote from: Elric on August 14, 2015, 07:45:47 am
Shishi WEP1

What do i do once I open up the WEP 1?
nvm, I figured it out. You just cut and fill into it.

LohikaarmeX

Anyone knows if there's a Lightning sprite that's not the one for Twinnes? I really want her :C

3lric

This is a request section.

But no, there is no lightning sprite. Only portrait.

reversebustersword

hey, I ran across Angeal and was wondering if it exists in .bmp form...

Twinees

reversebustersword

August 20, 2015, 10:59:08 pm #1388 Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 01:29:12 am by reversebustersword
Is anyone willing to make a full complete .bmp file of this Angeal? I'm willing to pay $ for it with paypal. You ask the price.

(Don't reply if your not up for it. Just ignore if you're not interested.)

Nyzer

Given that Angeal's biggest difference from Zack would simply be a different hairstyle, you could probably make one yourself fairly easily. The majority of heads in a sprite file are "diagonal forward" or "diagonal away" with a few variations on those (head bowed when kneeling or under attack for example). Take a look at how identical most are in this recolor:

Even the variants aren't that different. Plus, if you make sure that Angeal's hair uses colors from the Zack sprite, you don't even need to edit the palette when it's finished.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Tails_Doll_Prower

I'm going to work on Tails sprites for Final Fantasy. It may take time, But let me know of the nit pics.

Reks

Gonna fire this here because it's the appropriate place.

Arena has been considering a new class, called the Netherseer. Using Rafa and Malak's old sprites is kind-of boring, so I decided to concept a little bit, using middle-eastern influence.

My art's not so great, but I hope things are coherent enough here.

If anyone has any suggestions for more concepts, do let me know. I'm enjoying sketching them out.

Most FFT sprites and portraits have the characters somewhat expressionless or melancholy.  I wanted a bit more of a shady, sinister look here. So snake-ish smiles galore.

Eye motif because 'seer', and because their actual eyes are covered.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

wyat_erp

hi guys. it's been a year since i lat visited here. i guess i'll study again on how to edit sprites since my past request has been overlooked. but if someone is interested in helping me with an agrias sprite in a white mage outfit, i would be eternally grateful. when that's settled, i guess i'll ask for help on other sprites such as magitek armor or dragon sprites for mounts. :D anyways, more power to you guys ^^

theultrawolf

Eleanor from Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis
On the same token, Kachua/Catiua from TO: Let Us Cling Together.
Olivia/Olivya from LUCT would be awesome too.
Of course all of them would have to be Type 1

• Modding version: PSX & WotL

MisogiSatsu805

If someone can make a sprite character I appreciate....

Honki Ni Natta Mr.Karate from SNK VS, CAPCOM CHAOS(SVC CHAOS)

Reference: http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Honki_ni_Natta_Mr._Karate

theultrawolf

Nia Teppelin, from Gurren Lagann
Please tell me the blonde hair with blue highlights is possible o.o

Angel

Possible, but might not be as striking at the resolution you have to work with while still looking like it should. Would be a lot more feasible in the terrible iOS/Android version, if anybody knew what to do with those things.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

theultrawolf

I don't even mod WoTL for the PSP anymore, there's no way I would even try to mess with the mess that is the IOS/Android version. Though, being able to extract the sprites and somehow implement them to this game/WoTL WOULD be something...
I've messed with the gold+light blue before and it simply doesn't come out the way I want it. Which is why I decided to request it instead xD

Angel

The iOS/Android sprites would be impossible to implement in the PSX game due to VRAM limitations, not sure about PSP (though would be a bit superfluous at the PSP's screen resolution).

And yeah, I kinda figured. Not the easiest thing to duplicate at such a low resolution.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

MisogiSatsu805

I have request about custom character sprite events pose here's the characters sprite to replace:

• Gaffgarion(Replace Cecil Dark Knight), Agrias Oaks(Replace NEWAGURI), Original Ramza chapter 4(Replace Ramza [Cape])

• Male Monk(Replace Warrior Male Spikey) and Cloud Strife(Replace Advent Children Version of Cloud)

I try to replace this characters but it result to failure so I request here instead I'm not good in replacing custom animation event.So anyone making this event pose I appreciate....