• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:13:51 am

Does this exist?

Started by Jon, August 17, 2010, 09:13:07 am

Jon

If it does, can someone please either post or gimme a link to a TEST.EVT patch WITHOUT dummy text please? I searched for it and I can't find it, if it even exists. Wonder if anyone even bothered making one yet, if not I guess I'll volunteer once I get a chance.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

philsov

almost.

viewtopic.php?p=91140#p91140

still needs some tweaks to the numbering and a few headers, which I've never gone around and updated.  But they are seperated and free of all dummy text.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Xifanie

Once I release the event editor this will not be necessary anymore as it will ignore all the unused text.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Jon

You are making an event editor??? Wow! You just made my day! Will it be (rather) easy to use like the FFTPatcher? You are my new best friend Zodiac ;)
(Funny thing is that you probably told this to everyone a while ago, but I have been gone for about 6 months or longer...)

Xifanie

Actually I tried coding it in Delphi Pascal but had to give up because of problems with the language itself.
I recently (2 days ago) started to work on it, in python; A language completely new to me. But with the help of gomtuu I made it through the hardest part, so I should manage to complete it.

Expect it to be kickass: with a GUI of course.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Jon

O_O yay! My dreams are coming true :)