• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 05:28:18 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Don't F*CK with me.

Started by Wiz, November 12, 2010, 04:47:08 am

GeneralStrife

true...though im gonna miss summer

CT5Holy

Quote from: "FFMaster"I don't get why CT5 would say no to 025. A lot of skills are overpowered and battles overall weren't very hard. You wanted to see differences between patches, and I've suggested the ones which I think are different enough to affect gameplay/balance.

Well, he was originally asking for the hardest, and 100% Shadow Stitch and 999 Blood Suck made a lot of battles rather easy, so... =P
But if you now want to see all the different versions, then yeah, go ahead and try out 13025.
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

gojoe

I never learn from my mistakes.

Dome

Quote from: "gojoe"TL;DR what's up guys?
A noob blew up for lolnoreason

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Shade

Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Archael

Quote from: "Wizzy"Thought about it for a while....

I've already made my case in my first few posts of this entire fiasco with playing 30 versions so I'm done for good talking about it.

Read post about being a patch editor thoroughly and will wholesomely agree it's stupid to disagree with said info.

Will issue apology tomorrow in vid and move on from this cluster of comical garbage.

Just to be clear, the only "case" you made in the first few posts of this "entire fiasco" is that you are willing to ignore what the people who know a shit ton more about 1.3 than you have to say. And you did it just to keep blank posting in a ridiculous attempt to save face and not be told that your idea of playing through 5 versions of 1.3 is not only a waste of your time, but stupid as all hell.

(And you were told multiple times to just go ahead and do it, who cares if we thought it was a waste of time or not? Apparently you are so obsessed with what we thought of your dumb idea that instead of actually doing it, you just sat here arguing to no avail. Next time, I suggest you go record your redundant, unnecessary 5 playthroughs of 1.3, AND THEN come here and talk about them.)

If you start anything like this again in 1.3 forum I will ban you from it for good, and if you decide to bring the drama to Spam I'm going to ignore it instead of trying to level with you like I did this time.

Shade

Quote from: "Voldemort"
Quote from: "Wizzy"Thought about it for a while....

I've already made my case in my first few posts of this entire fiasco with playing 30 versions so I'm done for good talking about it.

Read post about being a patch editor thoroughly and will wholesomely agree it's stupid to disagree with said info.

Will issue apology tomorrow in vid and move on from this cluster of comical garbage.

Just to be clear, the only "case" you made in the first few posts of this "entire fiasco" is that you are willing to ignore what the people who know a shit ton more about 1.3 than you have to say. And you did it just to keep blank posting in a ridiculous attempt to save face and not be told that your idea of playing through 5 versions of 1.3 is not only a waste of your time, but stupid as all hell.

(And you were told multiple times to just go ahead and do it, who cares if we thought it was a waste of time or not? Apparently you are so obsessed with what we thought of your dumb idea that instead of actually doing it, you just sat here arguing to no avail. Next time, I suggest you go record your redundant, unnecessary 5 playthroughs of 1.3, AND THEN come here and talk about them.)

If you start anything like this again in 1.3 forum I will ban you from it for good, and if you decide to bring the drama to Spam I'm going to ignore it instead of trying to level with you like I did this time.

Did you not read the topic? It says don't fuck him, you will die if you do something like that Arch

Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Kagebunji

QuoteDon't F*CK with me.

Thanks GS for sig
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

GeneralStrife

November 13, 2010, 11:08:31 am #48 Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 12:09:06 pm by GeneralStrife
yw
ps: the game

Kill_Bones

Quote from: "Wizzy"Don't F*CK with me.
[attachment=0:345h8sfo]bitch-please-even-a-7-year-old-can-.jpg[/attachment:345h8sfo]

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Wiz

@ Dome: Wrong, summarize accurately next time.

@ Arch:

1st Para: Idk if you realize this, but the things I said in this thread had nothing to do w/ another playthrough of 1.3032.The only times I responded to that piece of info here was when: I said I was convinced it's not necessary to do a full run of it and others because they're too similar, I misspoke saying you were making that (032) the only problem when I meant to say that wasn't the issue to begin with, and when I stated that I already got clarity on my question about hardest overall 1.3 in 1.3032 thread. Don't put words in my mouth saying I ignored it for the sake of pissing others off. Why? Because that's not true; You're the one who brought up that off-topic talking point here which I tossed to the side because it was irrelevant to the discussion while I went through the things that were problematic (30+ version claim, Personal Attacks, Flawed reason why you deleted my comment but not yours and others even though they fall under the same reason of not directly talking about 1.3032, and so on). Those 5 playthroughs though, I'll admit I shouldn't have asked for them but rather the ones which experts such as yourself deemed different enough that were worthwhile playing (025, 026, 030/032 recommendation by FFM and CT5). If I CAREFULLY asked that in the beginning, this entire thing would not have broken out or proportion. I'm guilty for displaying n00bness and carelessness (+ any other negative idea that comes to mind), but so are you.

2nd Para: Again, putting words in my mouth saying I was obsessed with the sake of arguing for non-productiveness to take place is wrong. Calling out questionable statements and actions by holding a person(s) (in this case, your) feet to the fire was my job here. This applies to anyone anywhere else if I deem it worthwhile.

3rd Para: If it gets off-topic to this degree again, that's understandable. If you want to be close-minded, I won't stop you.

Shutting up here for good and getting to game (this will all blow away 6 months from now). I hate breaking my promises.

Archael

repeat:

Next time, I suggest you go record your redundant, unnecessary 5 playthroughs of 1.3, AND THEN come here and talk about them.

Kagebunji

This site will help you, Wizzy. And it will help everyone else too:

www.hurr-durr.com

FFMaster

☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Shade

Quote from: "Kagebunji"This site will help you, Wizzy. And it will help everyone else too:

http://www.hurr-durr.com

Need to ban this site from this site NOW!
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

GeneralStrife

avast whooped your sites ass kage

Dome

Quote from: "Wizzy"@ Dome: Wrong, summarize accurately next time.
Became angry because someone on the internet told you that you are an useless noob and deleted a post of yours is a good/serious thing?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Wiz

@ Dome: No.

QuoteCalling out questionable statements and actions by holding a person's (in this case, your) feet to the fire was my job here.

All of us are (me being one of them who might never get out of it) OR WERE considered n00bs at some point in time.

Gonna have to take back promise and post later cuz I'm a total n00b and turd in the toilet. 9999 JP grinding for each storyline character in all jobs so I won't have to deal w/ it later in DD. Women w/ P Bags I like :). Thanks for sharing vid Gotwald! Saw idea deep in 1.3 forum somewhere, but didn't think it could be implemented effectively.

Mari

I never read whatever post you thought I was replying to back in the old thread that you deleted.
I hardly read the very first post of that thread.

Just like this thread, I read the first page and didn't care about the rest.

Same feelings here as then, don't care either way.
As the puppeteer pulls His strings,
The fragile doll spreads Her wings.
To dance a ballet as He directs
That is the Curse of the Marionette.

Controlled by a hand far, far above,
Forbidden to care, forbidden to love.
Forever shall She mime what She cannot know,
Until the day She loses her illusory glow.

Propped up on a stilt where wine once stood,
The Marionette is, once more, only wood.
Her glossy eyes have lost their shine,
Her silken hair, turned to twine.

What a fate awaits the poor little doll,
Who dances and runs but cannot stand at all.
And the puppeteer is applauded at the end of every show,
But the audience's joyous response the doll can never know.

I am but a doll on an endless stage,
Dancing for others whilst I slowly age.
My puppeteer sits far above,
Hiding His face behind a white glove.

And when I have aged to nothing but wood,
I will be tucked away in a closet where a doll once stood.
Then, as I gather dust and the world passes by,
I will be forgotten by the vast, blue sky.

Asmo X

I still can't believe someone got this worked up because they wanted to play each version of 1.3. Fucking amazing.