• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 05:17:25 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

When enemies counter they damage themselves

Started by Wiegraf Jr., April 04, 2024, 12:13:15 am

Wiegraf Jr.

So I added a handful of ASM with FFTorgASM and now when the enemy monsters counter me they also damage themselves by the same amount? Lol can I fix this?
  • Modding version: PSX
Take as many Nobles with you as you can!
  • Discord username: Wiegraf Jr.

Wiegraf Jr.

Ok whenever anyone counters it deals the equivalent damage to the unit.

RetroTypes

Quote from: Wiegraf Jr. on April 04, 2024, 12:13:15 amSo I added a handful of ASM with FFTorgASM and now when the enemy monsters counter me they also damage themselves by the same amount? Lol can I fix this?
We would need to know what all you patched, and if you looked at the hacks in the conflict checker to make sure they dont overwrite each other. Any conflicts mean you WILL have issues. Also, if you're patching on top of anything except a vanilla ISO, you're also likely to break things, so you cant just add hacks on top of mods unless they're explicitly stated to be compatible.
  • Discord username: RetroTypes

Wiegraf Jr.

Thanks, yeah I done goofed. I think I put in some ASM for mime that didn't jive. Back to the drawing board.