• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 01:31:50 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Music for ST4R

Started by st4rw4k3r, February 21, 2012, 09:02:49 pm

Ryqoshay

Perhaps a little Big & Rich might flesh out your repertoire?

One of their most famous songs is "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy," but I like this one better:

Of course, if you're going to pick up B&R, you should also consider Cowboy Troy:

In fact, the entire MuzikMafia is full of awesomeness, like Gretchen Wilson:

Or James Otto, whose voice makes my heart flutter:

Shanna Crooks, Damien Horne and Shannon Lawson are cool too, but I can't say I've listened to them near as much as the others.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

st4rw4k3r

wow I haven't heard music like that in a very long time. Its been over played for me, to the point where I tend to no throughly enjoy it.

The last song was kinda sad in the beginning though :\

Ryqoshay

March 01, 2012, 05:37:11 am #22 Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 05:42:29 am by Ryqoshay
I like sad songs...

Though my favorite by him is still a bit NSFW and you won't hear it much on the radio here in the U.S.

Kaijyuu

EDIT: Screw it, I'm making my own topic. Halfway due to respecting your requests at the top, halfway because I want to ask for people's songs too.
  • Modding version: PSX

Ryqoshay

To coincide with my OtR post in Kaijyuu's thread:

You should check out Mr. Mister:

and then

please

in this

I have most, if not all, of the albums of these bands if you want a list. Otherwise, wikipedia has discographies for all of them.

st4rw4k3r

I liked "Pour Some Sugar On Me", and "Kyrie"
"Hey Soul Sister" is okay.
and I don't know what to think of "Bad Romance". I was thinking this is good, wtf is she wearing, did she just change, now the song got bad, now its better again, oh look, she changed again.....

Winter

I'm not sure whether or not you will like any of these songs but I am posting them for the music videos.

Avicii - Levels

Swedish House Mafia - Save The World

Enjoy!

Ryqoshay

Ooooo... SHM is awesome. I just realized I haven't listened to them in a while. Thanks for reminding me, Winter! ^_^
* Ryqoshay scours computer for SHM playlist... fails... remembers it was lost when data drive died... cries... T.T

Oh well, I think iTunes keeps track of prior downloads, so I will see if I can get the album again.
In the meantime, I shall continue replaying my Brad Paisley playlist... and dreaming...
Just one more won't hurt:

because,

but I'll always remember those

Perhaps some day I will be a

but for now I'll have to settle for just being one