• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:29:45 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Been researching for a while, thought I'd ask--

Started by Illiterally, January 19, 2024, 10:04:25 pm

Illiterally

Hey there!

I'm so excited that this community exists, after finishing the PSX FFT again for the zillionth time, and am having trouble diving into the goods due to some patching issues.

I've tried the PPF O Matic to run both the TLW 2.031 PPF and the TLW Remixed PPF from a .bin I've been using successfully, and in all troubleshoots, I still end up loading only the base game.

Got all the way to Mandalia plains once just to make sure--I assume it would say TLW on the loading screen, so it seems no dice.

I am so excited to try on some of this new content, so any assistance you can offer me would be great.

I'm an emulator rookie, but I'm running ArkOS on an RG351V, and I would hate to have to pick a different device, I'm really happy with the gameboy feel on this game.

Thanks!
  • Modding version: PSX

Illiterally

Because it is the way of the universe, it suddenly occurred to me I should try downloading a new iso and trying that instead, and it worked out. Thanks guys!
  • Modding version: PSX